Can you make shakes in morning for lunchtime?

Mrs-DT

I'm going to be out most of the day on Monday, can shakes be made in the morning and stored for a few hours? As I will be out and it would be awkward to make a shake,
Thankyou for your comments in advance

Once shakes are made up you have to drink them with in 15 mins. They wouldn't taste nice after a few hours either could you bring a bottle of water with you then tip the shake powder in it x

I made a shake and left it for a bit later and there as white bits in it which I presume is the vitamins etc in it and it was awful it was like it had all separated so id recommend taking a sachet and a bottle of water with you just incase :3 x

Just as the other ladies said....make it up then drink it, my chemist told me that they had to be drunk within 15 min of making them.....why not try a flapjack if its just too much hassle with the sake on this particular day?

Hi Mrs-DT, glad you managed a way around getting your shake in and dealing with a busy day....surprised at the chemist having no flapjacks....I always have one in my handbag just in case I get stuck somewhere and just having it with me makes me feel in control.

Back