• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you mix the two SS+ options in one week?

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Thanks ever so for that, KD. :) I'm actually going to do Option 1 today too as I'm at work and have brought a bar (which I do every week - I only work Thursdays). A bar with Option 2 could lead to carb overload, says my CDC!

Nice to know there's a bit of choice here. :)

Can we not have bars when doing SS+ with meal option?

If not then I'm in trouble this week!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I think it was her advice to me personally, as I put weight on last week - many people are fine with bars on SS+, there's no hard and fast rule about it. :)

KD

Gone fishing
A bar with Option 2 could lead to carb overload, says my CDC!
Though depending on your choices, many things in option 2 have less carbs than a shake and milk, and also remember that the peanut and cranberry bars have very slightly less carbs than the shakes and soups

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Though depending on your choices, many things in option 2 have less carbs than a shake and milk, and also remember that the peanut and cranberry bars have very slightly less carbs than the shakes and soups
Aaaagh, it's all so complicated! :eek: (Can't I just stay on SS forever??!! :( :eek:)

I have been doing ss+ for 5 weeks now and have lost 22lbs. some days I have 4 packs (including bars) and some days I have 3 and 200kcals but I always have a bar and the weight is falling off

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I have been doing ss+ for 5 weeks now and have lost 22lbs. some days I have 4 packs (including bars) and some days I have 3 and 200kcals but I always have a bar and the weight is falling off
That's the best news I've heard all day!!! :D:D (Although I think your body may be a bit more carb-resistant than mine! :eek:)

KD

Gone fishing
Aaaagh, it's all so complicated! :eek:
That's the best news I've heard all day!!! :D:D (Although I think your body may be a bit more carb-resistant than mine! :eek:)
What I was saying was that the meal or even a bar may be better if you are carb sensitive.

For example

Extra shake and 200ml skimmed milk = approx 24g carbs
But
Chicken with broc/cauli = approx 5g carbs.

Also the peanut and cran bars are slightly less carbs (just a tad) than the shakes.

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
What I was saying was that the meal or even a bar may be better if you are carb sensitive.

For example

Extra shake and 200ml skimmed milk = approx 24g carbs
But
Chicken with broc/cauli = approx 5g carbs.

Also the peanut and cran bars are slightly less carbs (just a tad) than the shakes.
Interesting, KD - thanks. :) I've got to get to grips with food eventually, so I'm going to really try with Option 2 (I'm not missing milk so not bothered about that).

I like the fact that the cranberry bars have less carbs than the shakes! I really like them, and won't feel so bad having a bar if I just get those in future.