Can you recommend a good CDC in Central London?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by gobubbles, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. gobubbles

gobubbles Live the dream...

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi,

I'm currentlyon LL, but tonight our LLC told us that her practice relocates at the end of Foundation, and her replacement in the area is someone I wasn't impressed with when I spoke to her when I was looking for an LLC. :(

So this has made my decision easier - I'm moving over to CD in May! :D Can you recommend a good CDC in central London? I work just off Oxford Street, but anywhere on the Jubilee Line would also be good as I live in Canary Wharf.

Many thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gobubbles

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hiya, :wavey:

... so I take it there's no good CDC in central London...? So sad... :cry:

4. soontobeskinny

soontobeskinny Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi GoBubbles!

There is a good CDC in central - her name is Khadija and her number can be accessed on the CD Website. I am going to see her tomorrow in Knightsbridge. Give her a try!

I am also an ex LL...Goodluck!

Cx

5. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I would suggest going onto the Cambridge Diet website

Cambridge Diet home page

and using the Find a Counsellor function on there. You can then find out who is the nearest counsellor to you.

Good luck :)

6. Diane53

Diane53 Member

Hi - I can recommend Gail who is based in Holborn - email me her tel number.

XDiane53

7. Diane53

Diane53 Member

8. gobubbles

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi,

Thank you all for your advice. :hug99: I've been recommended a few people, some by email, others in this thread, so I now need to make up my mind. Never an easy thing for me... :D

soontobeskinny - another LLer moved to CD...! Out of curiosity, what made you change programme?

x

9. soontobeskinny

soontobeskinny Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Gobubbles,

I was a beat-the-drum advocate of LL last year, I followed the programme to the letter and lost 3.5 stone and I had a very skinny happy summer. Then at the end of foundation I moved into Route To Management and changed LLC at the same time - and found I really didnt gel with her and she was always too busy to talk - offered poor support and guess what happened.....

Thats right I went off the rails and I have put it all back on again and some! So I have tried to start LL again but I am currently working min of 15 hours a day and there is no way I could go the counseling as I am working 6-7 days a week. So I thought I would try CD as I know I can be abstinent and that works for me and CD is a lot cheaper and I am really bored with the LL flavours.

So here we go again on this journey...fingers crossed!

Cx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.