can you recommend an app for ipad for propoints

pratainua

Silver Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend an app for an ipad that can be used as a food diary and a propoints calculator.
I am starting weightwatchers at home ( 3 los so no chance of getting to meetings) and I have the green calculator but would love an app that helps.

Yes, it's called value diary and the icon is sort of a white box with a red heart in the centre. I've got it in my iPhone and its brilliant. Think it cost a couple of pounds but more than worth it.

Thanks so much must have a look at it now. I have not had the best week in the world despite my new found motivation so this will help me for next week.

I have an ap called WWDiary... the picture is of a clip board with some pictures of food on it, it has a calculator built in, or you can just add the food and points if you already know them and it was free.

Thanks to everyone. I downloaded the value diary and after playing around with it for a bit I have the hang of it.
It's very good and better than the paper effort I was doing. So I am happy and motivated. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week as I have been so good! Hope I didn't jinx myself!

Be careful with the value diary as some of the points listed in the database are wrong. You're best to work the points out for everything using the calculator.

Thanks ununpentium, good to know. I used it all everyday since I downloaded it and have lost 2.4 lb this week. So very happy. Must check out on the calculator as I go as I def don't want to be under pointing!

Back