Can you save your syns?

xstankox

I have just started slimming world and I'm going out for dinner at the weekend. I'm not having any syns at all each day in order to be able to have my meal out. Is it ok to save your syns for the week for things like this? :confused:

I think you're meant to have at least 5 syns a day, so I think it's probably best you have at least those 5 every day.

But I don't see why you couldn't save the remaining 10 syns a day for your night out, that would leave you with 60 to play with. I don't know if this is part of the official "rulebook" but that's what I would do personally.

I've never saved my syns, but when my mum used to go the club they told her it was fine to save the syns up, a lot of people there used to work the syns by week instead of day so they could have a meal or do out drinking at the weekends. So it should be fine, as long as you get your syn intake its fine to save them up.

I joined last wk and my consultant has said its fine, which i did at the weekend I had my syns and used them on alcohol & ate out and had a loss, hope this helps :)

Michele x

Yes you defiantly can, i do it every week as it means I can go out for a few drinks with the girls without feeling guilty and I still lose! :)

Back