Can you smoothie fruit on WW?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by busybee123, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

On slimming world this is forbidden / syned if you do.
    JUst wondering if WW is the same.

Thanks. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    Yes i believe you can - you can make a zero points smoothie as long as you dont add any dairy to it. However you have to point ready made smoothies like Innocent, even if they say they only contain fruit, and they're quite high!

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    i suppose they are figuring that you are burning up lots of energy making them yourselves :p

As far as i'm aware you can make your own yes. Theres a smoothie in the books that is only 2pp, and the 2pp is for the natural yoghurt in it, so they must be free x

5. DB85

DB85 Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.4lb(2.28%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    You can Yes. Only the yoghurt you use is pointed. I usually make mine with an activia fat free yoghurt (2pp), strawberries, banana and blueberries and some water. My leader did say thou you have to drink it more or less as soon as you make it as it ferments if you let it sit!

6. GemBee :-)

GemBee :-) Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Yep they are free. You can get bags of value frozen fruit from tesco and I just let them thaw because I don't like lumps and add water as I hate yogurt or anything that's the same texture... (makes me gag!) and hey presto!! Gorgeous and yummy and cheap!!!

Hope this helps. Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.