Can you still go in ketosis if you only have tetras?

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
I remember my cdc saying that we cant have tetras n bars in 1st two weeks but ive obviously been on the diet for a while now n silly me ended up having carbs yesterday n now im out of ketosis :( i only have tetras at home this week but wondering now if it will stop me from getting back into ketosis?

Thanks in advance

I remember my cdc saying that we cant have tetras n bars in 1st two weeks but ive obviously been on the diet for a while now n silly me ended up having carbs yesterday n now im out of ketosis :( i only have tetras at home this week but wondering now if it will stop me from getting back into ketosis?

Thanks in advance
yes you can all CD products will get you into ketosis....!

To be honest I've never heard that you can't have tetras in the first 2 weeks......all I have are tetras. Well......I have a bar now and again......

Sorry if I sound dim whats tetras??

Yip im the same i have only had tetra's for my whole journey from day 1 its just the bars you cant have first 2 weeks.. so you will be fine.

Sorry this is a random question, but I am on Sole Source and I was just wondering If I can have Soda Water or Tonic Water? Just thinking if I head out to an occasion I'm not entirely sure..

To be honest I've never heard that you can't have tetras in the first 2 weeks......all I have are tetras. Well......I have a bar now and again......

Same here, I had 7 Tetra's (one a day) in my first week and was in Ketosis by the 3rd day. I don't think they're any higher in carbs than a normal shake?!

Rach_25 said:
Sorry this is a random question, but I am on Sole Source and I was just wondering If I can have Soda Water or Tonic Water? Just thinking if I head out to an occasion I'm not entirely sure..

I think you are fine with sparkling water but no to tonic water - not sure on soda water!

Yes you can, but may need to up your water allowance to allow for what you have not mixed in your powders. Happy CDing

my cdc said you can have tetras in the 1st week no problem but the reason for not having the bars is because they have chocolate on there so you're not really going cold turkey straight away like you would on the shakes, plus it's also an eating action with the bars so it may prompt you to cheat easier as you are having that taste of 'real food'. i've seen a few people on here say how nice the bars are and that they could eat more than one at a time so it makes sense to try and cut them out until you are well into ketosis and are happy in a routine :)

Rach_25 said:

You can have soda water but not tonic.. Most places do soda water for free too so it will be a cheap night out hehe x

You can have soda water but not tonic.. Most places do soda water for free too so it will be a cheap night out hehe x

Thanks so much hun went out yesterday and Had 1 soda water then just plain bottle water for the rest of the night - although all my friends kept tempting me to drink, I didn't, chuffed with myself it's hard at 20 to give up your social life like that but I'm determined! :D Thanks for your help xx

Back