Can you still see me...First weigh in

philip

Well as some of you know, i was'nt going to do this diet, money costs!!!

Today i had my first weigh in, im only on LT from Monday...

12 pounds off ((see ya))
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Cannot believe it!!!!!

WOW!

NOW WAS THAT WORTH IT, OR WAS THAT WORTH IT!!!

So so happy for you Philip! Thats an awesome first weigh in - you will be at goal in no time babe! lol xox Cool eh! XOX

oh if you could only see me now.... im like a cat got the cream...
FTB...have a nice day today!!!!

AWWW...

oh if you could only see me now.... im like a cat got the cream...
FTB...have a nice day today!!!!

Dont be licking that cream philip!!! Flips sake! ha ha ha....

....and thanks very much... hope today will be fun! :) call me julz btw xox

Curly-girly....yeah abit...im still get awee fickle or so but nothing that bad, trust me if they were bad i would stop..i had said to the chemist and they said it was nothing to do with LT..they know so im happy..

The only thing, i have abit off high blood pressure today so who knows.

How are you getting on?

Every pound (lb) is worth every pound (£), ay? Congratulations Philip!

philip...

i feel great today!! full of energy and enthusiasm!!! the guys here in work have all just sat and eaten a big macdonalds breakfast...and i didn't even flinch!!! i don't even want to eat today!!

i've got my weigh in on monday...and i'd be happy if i've even lost half what you have!!!

i'm so pleased for you!!! keep it up!!! xxx

well done mate, thats great, defo worth it then eh? you will be at target in no time, I am sure when gaz has his laptop back he'll be dead proud of ya.

Curly-Girly...im happy 4 u...well done for sticking at it...

OH Macdonald's..i went to the local shop this morning b4 my weigh in to buy the paper and they had one of those hot food breakfast stand, i just looked at it and said to myself.....THAT WAS ME!!...THIS IS THE NEW ME... i walked on bye and did'nt cost me a thought..

Well apart from my mouth watering abit..lol

AWESOME!

philip...

i feel great today!! full of energy and enthusiasm!!! the guys here in work have all just sat and eaten a big macdonalds breakfast...and i didn't even flinch!!! i don't even want to eat today!!

i've got my weigh in on monday...and i'd be happy if i've even lost half what you have!!!

i'm so pleased for you!!! keep it up!!! xxx

Curly-Girly...im happy 4 u...well done for sticking at it...

OH Macdonald's..i went to the local shop this morning b4 my weigh in to buy the paper and they had one of those hot food breakfast stand, i just looked at it and said to myself.....THAT WAS ME!!...THIS IS THE NEW ME... i walked on bye and did'nt cost me a thought..

Well apart from my mouth watering abit..lol

HEY YOU GUYS!

so great to hear how well you are both getting on and how you can already see the positive changes to your mindset in just one week on LT. This diet is brilliant for changing your mindset - when you do go back to eating you will have so much strength and determination to draw on from all the times you resisted. Just think if you can notice the changes in your mind set now - how much more stronger will you be in 2 or 3 months time? You will probably start to find that you will WANT to exercise and you will be excited about doing everything and anything that will assist you on your new healthy sexy lifestyle!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XOXOXO

Thats brilliant - and you chaps seem to knock it off much faster than we babes so I take it you will carry onto week 2 !

well done philip bring on wk2 now, good luck

yeah week two here i come,
got my plastic bag filled up this morning of LT shakes... i was offered Flapjacks and chicken soup...but i have really heard enough around here so i did'nt take any...anyway im happy on the shakes.

yeah week two here i come,
got my plastic bag filled up this morning of LT shakes... i was offered Flapjacks and chicken soup...but i have really heard enough around here so i did'nt take any...anyway im happy on the shakes.

Don't you listen to them Phil..... further down the line you might fancy mixing it up a bit - you can always ask for just 1 soup one flappy, just in case - anyway fabulous first WI - all those in favour of Lipotrim say eyeeeeeeeee:D:D:D:D:D:D

Philip that is a great loss well done x

well done hun, was worth it :D

12lb! Well done Philip:happy096:

Fabulous motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Well as some of you know, i was'nt going to do this diet, money costs!!!

Today i had my first weigh in, im only on LT from Monday...

12 pounds off ((see ya))
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Cannot believe it!!!!!

Fantastic start !!! well done :D

stick with it.....

Debz x

Back