Step 1 Sole Source + Can you suck mints on cwp ???

cld

I'm just wondering are we allowed to suck mints?? My mouth tastes awful :( I've already brushed my teeth 3 times this morning

Try sugar free chewing gum, thats what I use :) xx

Well you could try sugar free polos or something similar? I did read someone on here before used to have them xx

My CDC recommends to suck mints as thats what she does - she said tesco's own brand boiled ones are what she has. :D I couldn't find them so i haven't tried myself D: <3

My mouth feels the same, like its full of fur. It's gross so I can sympathise. I just drink alot of sparkling water and brush my teeth ALOT lol x

My mouth feels the same, like its full of fur. It's gross so I can sympathise. I just drink alot of sparkling water and brush my teeth ALOT lol x

Yes I must have brushed my teeth 20 times toady, think ill be going to get the sugar free gum tomorrow. I'm only on day 2 today so god knows how long it will stay like this

What plan you on??
How long you been onit?
What's your losses been?!

Best of luck :)

Yes I must have brushed my teeth 20 times toady, think ill be going to get the sugar free gum tomorrow. I'm only on day 2 today so god knows how long it will stay like this

What plan you on??
How long you been onit?
What's your losses been?!

Best of luck :)

I'm on ss. Day 10. Lost 11lb so far.

Good luck to you to x

I'm on ss. Day 10. Lost 11lb so far.

Good luck to you to x

Well done on your loss that's really good. You must be so proud..
I'm on day 3 today ss+ so I'm the easier option but I won't be getting weighed till 12 days as my cc is on holiday this week

I hope I have same results as you

I'm sure you will do :) The results are amazing but it's a hard diet to crack x

Back