Extra Easy Can you switch plans daily?

amy0578

Hi,

I'm new to the site and also EE SW plan. I lost loads years ago on green and red days and have just bought the new 2015 slimming world books. Io followed green plan from memory two weeks ago and lost 2 1/2 pounds but once I got the new EE BOOKS, I tried that and STS despite following to a t! I work shifts so can't go to groups as Id have to go to different ones each time. There is nothing about green and red days in the new books. My question is, can you still do green/red days and if so is it still 1 or 2 hea and 2 b. Can u switch daily between er and red/green plans or not? There is no list of HE in the new book for red/green days so I'm going off memory which is poo! Can anybody help please? Thank you xx

I've just found the answer regarding switching plans daily (it's fine) on a sticky sorry.getting used to the forum layout. From reading the stickys, Think my problem may also be the third of a plate with SF food. Prob wasn't doingvthat tbh. Gonna stick to green u think esp as I don't eat meat only fish x

You can still do red/green days, but SW are not actively promoting them anymore. On the SW website they have PDF's of both plans. If you know anyone who is a member they could download them for you, or it might be worth going to group once to get access?

You can definitely alternate plans on different days.

Also, once you have joined SW you can go to any group if you can't get to your original one, so as you work shifts you could actually weigh at different groups (though I realise this might not be ideal).

Thanks Jo, that really helps. Just spent a fortune on eBay buying the books do they not promote red/green because they are not as good?, struggling to remember the fish heb options or find them anywhere xx

I've lost 2st 10lbs since Nov doing just green days - it does work!

For green days you can have 1 or 2 HEX As and 2 HEX Bs per day.

Go along to a group event if only for one week, you'll get access to the online resources for a few weeks. SW makes allowances for shift workers though, you wouldn't be charged for missing classes if its because of your work just as long as you let the consultant know in advance. Even if you have to go to different classes that's still not a problem.

Well done you!! I'm v Motivated now!! Is there any new stipulation about a third of your plate...and such like EE? Or can I keep having syn free chips and beans and q sausages as my staple dinner on green? x

Well done you!! I'm v Motivated now!! Is there any new stipulation about a third of your plate...and such like EE? Or can I keep having syn free chips and beans and q sausages as my staple dinner on green? x

It does say fill your plate with a third superfree foods where you can. I try to do this, or if it is something that doesn't go with veg, I have a piece of fruit after e.g. at breakfast I might have a Quorn sausage sandwich with HEXB bread, and an orange after. Hope this helps. x

Back