Can you take sleeping tablets while on SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sonya, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I am suffering from insomnia once again. I was sleeping beautifully when I first started CD.

Anyway, can you take sleeping tablets while on CD, SS?

Really appreciate some feedback. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I'm not sure if we are meant to. A couple of weeks ago I took a couple of herbal Nytols and the next day at work I had the screaming sh...!! Not nice!

I don't know if it's something in them which reacts badly with ketosis or if I'm just a freak!

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    God i hope not! I take them alot as i work mainly nights and then some earlys and lates now and again, but need to have a decent sleep, i havent come out ketosis not that i am aware of? Actually took 2 last night to get back into sleeping at night and tested my urine when i got up, and it was pink, i take the normal nytols, herbals one dont work on me :p x

5. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I've been taking my anti-depressants OK whilst on the diet - presumably your GP would be able to sanction any prescription drugs? (And the pharmacist any over-the-counter ones?)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.