Can you turn it around after a blow out?

sxykyle

After a massive blow out and i mean used 2 weeks worth of syns in one meal :eek: can i turn it around for next Mon weigh in? if i drink plenty of water and exercise and be good?

I take it this is after last night lol! I hope you can its definitely worth a try at least! let me know how you get on x

After a massive blow out and i mean used 2 weeks worth of syns in one meal :eek: can i turn it around for next Mon weigh in? if i drink plenty of water and exercise and be good?

What do you means by turn it round hun?

Do you mean still loose, or do you mean avoid a gain? What will you be happy with and what will be less likely to have you reaching for the biscuit tin after weigh in?

You have 2 choices - its really up to you.

You can increase your superfree to 1/2 your meals, which will immediately reduce your calorie intake and MAY result in you still loosing weight. The risk that you may feel deprived and hungry & fall off the wagon again as a result.

You can stick to plan which is more likely to result in a maintain, but is also less likely to lead to your feeling hungry and deprived.

Just think about how you want to feel when you get off the scales after weigh in.

I replied to your other post last night & did warn you!!!
My humble advice would be to......drink plenty of water, have at least 5 syns per day (dont deprive yourself), carry on eating on plan & just draw a line under last nights food, its done!
Remember this feeling you have & it may help the next time you want a blow out!

I think you can turn it around if you have time. I think yesterday was your weigh day, so you might be ok?!
I had Chinese take away (not anywhere near within my syn limits) on Thurs and a day off plan on Friday and ended with an Indian meal out and too much lager (I don't even drink lager:confused:).
I was 100% on Sat and Sun and then on Mon, Tues, Weds I reduce my syns to under 10. I try and have tons of superfree and speed foods. I had mushy pea curry last night, we're having Yakitori chicken (slimming eats) tonight and stir fry tomorrow. I've had bacon and eggs + mushroom for brekkie and HM soup or prawn salad for lunch. I will probably have fruit fo rbreakfast tomorrow. The damage is undone for me now (acording to my scales) and by Thurs I might even have a lb loss.

Not an ideal way to do it but I do believe you can pull it back and if you don't at least it should stop you from doing it again.;)
I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, we are human afterall. xx

What do you means by turn it round hun?

Do you mean still loose, or do you mean avoid a gain? What will you be happy with and what will be less likely to have you reaching for the biscuit tin after weigh in?

You have 2 choices - its really up to you.

You can increase your superfree to 1/2 your meals, which will immediately reduce your calorie intake and MAY result in you still loosing weight. The risk that you may feel deprived and hungry & fall off the wagon again as a result.

You can stick to plan which is more likely to result in a maintain, but is also less likely to lead to your feeling hungry and deprived.

Just think about how you want to feel when you get off the scales after weigh in.

Yeah i meant avoiding a gain and possibly a loss haha doubt it though! i would be happy with a maintain but yeah i am worried incase it a big gain and i reach for the chocolate bar again lol! well im planning on doing 2 days extra easy and the rest red days so no carbs that might help me you think?

sxykyle said:
Yeah i meant avoiding a gain and possibly a loss haha doubt it though! i would be happy with a maintain but yeah i am worried incase it a big gain and i reach for the chocolate bar again lol! well im planning on doing 2 days extra easy and the rest red days so no carbs that might help me you think?

It won't hurt hun x

I think you can turn it around if you have time. I think yesterday was your weigh day, so you might be ok?!
I had Chinese take away (not anywhere near within my syn limits) on Thurs and a day off plan on Friday and ended with an Indian meal out and too much lager (I don't even drink lager:confused:).
I was 100% on Sat and Sun and then on Mon, Tues, Weds I reduce my syns to under 10. I try and have tons of superfree and speed foods. I had mushy pea curry last night, we're having Yakitori chicken (slimming eats) tonight and stir fry tomorrow. I've had bacon and eggs + mushroom for brekkie and HM soup or prawn salad for lunch. I will probably have fruit fo rbreakfast tomorrow. The damage is undone for me now (acording to my scales) and by Thurs I might even have a lb loss.

Not an ideal way to do it but I do believe you can pull it back and if you don't at least it should stop you from doing it again.;)
I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, we are human afterall. xx

Thank you im hopping il be ok :D yeah last night was my weigh in so i have 6 full days to try pull it back and stay on track il be happy with a maintain but i will be said if its a gain but only human and just try harder next week :D damage is done now i been miserable all day and snapping at people and i sat down and had few words with myself. i thought why am i punishing myself for something i CANT change and is already done its in my belly and that it! cant do 6 days feeling like this so im trying to forget it ever happened and was all a dream and having chicken breast jacket pot and beans for tea tonight or maybe mixed veg lol xxx

Back