• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you visualise yourself thin?

I was lying in bed last night, Excitedly trying to think of when I (hopefully) lose weight, And what clothes I would buy etc but I just couldn`t visualise myself thin :confused:

I had my children young and always had a weight problem due to Underactive Thyroid and PCOS since, So it has been a loooooong time since I wasn`t "big" and I just cannot remember what it is like to be thin?

I have lots of big things coming up this year that I am determined to get slim for!!!!!! And can`t wait to be able to buy nice clothes for them - Most notable one is the Bizarre Ball in London, I want to be thin enough to wear something sexy ;) :D

So, Am I the only one?

LiSe xX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I can picture myself thin, but I think what my brain really does a lot of the time is think of the celeb I look most like and picture them!

Taz

Spam Hunter
I have never been thin so I have no reference and I can't imagine what I will look like. I am still amazed by my collar bone that seemed to have been installed about a year ago!

Thanks for the replies all x

Taz, I can`t wait til I have a collar bone again :rolleyes: lol

I don`t want to be THIN thin, I just want to be healthy. What I mean by thin is not huge like I am now ;)

Still can`t visualise it - Will take pics maybe so I can hopefully SEE it as I progress xX

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
I can't visualise myself thin either, I've never been it so I'm certainly have no reference. I don't even know that someone of my height and target weight are supposed to look like so I have nothing to go by their either! Any 5'7" who weighs 180-150lbs?

Taz

Spam Hunter
Thanks for the replies all x

Taz, I can`t wait til I have a collar bone again :rolleyes: lol
It's still quite new to me, I tap on it while I am sat at my computer! When I am laid down in bed I can also find those mythical creatures, the pelvic bones! All these new things are so amusing!

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
good its doesnt show all of me so wasnt sure if it would be useful, but some of the pics do i think :) and thank you!

Hi,

I have no reference as to what i would look like thin either - although i have lost over 3 stone i look in the mirror and still see the same girl that i was before!! Its a head thing with me - i'm sure it will click in soon. I agree with Taz though its weird when lying down that i can now feel my pelvic bones - and things like my watch now being really big on my wrist..

K xx

Heres to us all finding our collar and pelvic bones ;):D x

Taz

Spam Hunter
ha ha I was at training tonight and I put my hand on my collar bone and got all fascinated with it again! I wonder when that will get boring?!

ha ha I was at training tonight and I put my hand on my collar bone and got all fascinated with it again! I wonder when that will get boring?!
Hehehe, If you`re anything like me, I don`t think it will ever get boring!!! ;) x

Well, if I tell you I have spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to put my head on Claudia Winkleman's body using Photoshop, you will guess that my Answer was NO I can't. And the answer is also NO that I will not, be posting the result of Claudia Chips, on here any day soon :(

Well, if I tell you I have spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to put my head on Claudia Winkleman's body using Photoshop, you will guess that my Answer was NO I can't. And the answer is also NO that I will not, be posting the result of Claudia Chips, on here any day soon :(
**hugs** You will get there one day hun, Just like we all will. We just need our heads to be in the right place and then it will click x

I have never thought of sticking my head on someone, Might try that ;)

Well done on your weight loss so far :D I did the same as you, Loosely followed my own version of WW and managed to lose 21lbs til it all grinded to a halt :(

Are you exercising too? I did 30 mins a day on the Wii Fit - It really does make a difference!!

Have a lovely Easter

Xxxxxxx

Hi SacredSilence, I know I should exercise more, I do a bit on my exercise bike and walk Daisy the rescue dog a bit but I am struggling with painful hips and legs so its a chicken and egg situation that I need a bit more weight off before I can push myself on the exercise, at the moment I am just trying to keep mobile. I do a bit of gardening and have just hoovered right through with my new vacuum cleaner and hate it ! took weeks to decide which one as I needed lightweight and super filters because of my breathing, loads of research and swotting on Which, but I think I've made a mistake. I'll have to ring Bosch after the weekend. I am so fed up with spending out for rubbish then having to do battle !