Can you...

rachi

... just stop going to lighterlife? My other half has got notice that he's ebing made redundant so i won't be able to afford it. Is it ok if I email my LLC and let her know I won't be going anymore?

I would say so - men drop out of our group every week or 2.

How long have you being doing it? If it's a while, it'd be best to have some sort of gradual return to food.

When I first did LL I couldn't afford it (I barely can now) - I ended up selling half my dvd collection for about £700 (at work - would have got far less elsewhere). Maybe you can car boot, or something? Enough to keep you going a little longer while you introduce food.

There are cheaper plans too - I believe Exante is £25 a week if bought in the right quantity but I couldn't say what the packs are like.

Sorry for the OH too - I've been through 3 rounds of redundancy where I work, and while I have escaped each, there will be at least 2 more and depending on who buys us (I work for Northern Rock's IT dept), I'll be out on my ear (pretty much have to hope it's Virgin who buy us). It's horrible to go through.

Oh Rachi,
What a shame. Why don't you speak to your OHs LLC rather than just send an e-mail. She may have some suggestions.
They will have had this situation before.
I remember Anaphylactic who used to come on here - she said
try everything before deciding to stop if you can, borrow,sell something, whatever if you're doing well.
Good luck to you and your OH.

Back