Candy's ProPoints Diary! What a whopper!

Candykiss

Hi everyone,

I'm new to weight watchers and pro point's and thought i'd give it a shot! I have been kinda following the plan online for 2 weeks just to get to grips and didn't want to officially start with all the 2nd of Jan'ers and set my self up to fail.

So I was supposed to be starting today but been so rushed off my feet I haven't eaten yet! So I guess I can't really call this day 1 but I'll see how I go!

I'm doing it online at home, hopefully with the support of everyone on here, always feel free to post in here :)

Hi Candykiss, Welcome to the forum.
Well done you for starting to get yourself in trim this year. I know that WW is a great regime to follow and lots of minis have successfully lost their excess pounds by following it, altho' I must admit I couldn't get to grips with it myself...lol!

Wishing you all the very best in your exciting journey...:)

Hi Candykiss, Welcome to the forum.
Well done you for starting to get yourself in trim this year. I know that WW is a great regime to follow and lots of minis have successfully lost their excess pounds by following it, altho' I must admit I couldn't get to grips with it myself...lol!

Wishing you all the very best in your exciting journey...:)

Thanks! good luck on the rest of your journey, you doing fantastically!

Back