Step 1 Sole Source + CANNOT GET MOTIVATED!!

I did the 810 programme 2 years ago and lost a lot of weight (too much) but over two years have started to put it back on :( I keep stopping and starting and can't get into it! Plus I'm now in a relationship and we like to go out! I tried the juicing diet but it's just such hard work with all the prep and not at all practical! I intend to start up on CD again tomorrow but I need some HELP!

You've got to just bite the bullet I'm afraid. Without trying to sound funny, but what's more important? Your weight hang ups, or going out with your partner? If your happy in your skin now, forget it and enjoy your life. However if your like me, and want to change CWP can do it fast! I'm married mother of two girls, and they've/we've had a BBQ for tea, I'm sat in the garden as we speak my husband is drinking cider and I've had no food, and drinking a nice cold pint of WATER! It's been awfully hard for me, but I know my strength will pay off on the scales! I hope you make the right choice for you, good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

princessPinkP as Yazz says you only have 6lb to loose so stick with it, you will be done and dusted in a matter of weeks....xx

Back