Can't be bothered

wintye

I saw my CDC on Thursday and unfortunately I can't start SS (Which I've done previously) as my BMI is over 40.

I started today and can't be bothered to go and cook my chicken and veg. I know how lazy is that!!!

Right I'll go and do it now as I will be following this plan to the T.

What plan are you all doing and what can't you be bothered with?

C xxx

Talk to your CDC about Red2...

I started on this as my BMI was 52.

Similar to SS you have 4 products and 2 pints of skimmed milk a day :)

Thank you. She did mention that to me and for costs reasons I thought I would give this way a go.

I'll definitely keep it in mind. It's in the oven now and normally I would cook it when I cook for the family but am getting away with that for the next few days until I get into the diet :D

Well done you :)

I feel so proud of myself when I achieve something like this or when I don't give in to cravings!

well done on your first day!! you will find some days real tough, i found day 7 and 8 tough i had no energy at all and was so tired but then next few days id such an energy boost!! im day 16 now and feel ive tons more energy im down 12 lbs (unnoficial i think my cdc scales weigh a lb lighter so it might even be 13 lbs!) and have been taking kids out to the park every day or doing something whereas when i was eating crap the whole time i was sooo tired, so it really does work, it seems really daunting and can sometimes be very daunting if your doin it on your own , so come on here and have a chat thats we're all here for xxxx

Thanks for that update Cathy. It's good to hear. I'm surprised I'm feeling the cold already.

I do feel a little better, I think it's just not feeling so bloated all day and not being weighed down by eating crap.

Well done on 12lb down. That's amazing.

Ha ha, I just realised your in Basingstoke. I am too.

What CDC do you see. I see Donella in Oakridge, she told me the policy had changed since I last started and that as my BMI is over 40 then I couldn't do SS or SS+/Red2.

Talk to your CDC about Red2...

I started on this as my BMI was 52.

Similar to SS you have 4 products and 2 pints of skimmed milk a day :)

What are the chances of that?!! Lol

I used to see Donella when I done CD before but have to be honest I found she was very negative about the whole thing and our meetings always seemed to be rushed and all she kept saying was no!! Lol I lasted 3 weeks! Am now seeing Gemma she is lovely!!!

Where in Basingstoke do you live?

What are the chances of that?!! Lol

I used to see Donella when I done CD before but have to be honest I found she was very negative about the whole thing and our meetings always seemed to be rushed and all she kept saying was no!! Lol I lasted 3 weeks! Am now seeing Gemma she is lovely!!!

Where in Basingstoke do you live?

I did think about going to another CDC this time because I had started and stopped so many times before, I felt bad calling again but decided better the devil I know and going ok so far.

Where is Gemma in Basingstoke?

Don't wanna say where I live on here but will private message you. I don't think I can do that though until I have 50 posts though so will do it then if I remember lol.

xxxx

That's understandable. Should of thought before I asked really!! Lol I'm sure you'll reach 50 posts in no time!

Gemma is in Winklebury. I get on really well with her. She seems to have a answer to everything which helps and is better than hearing 'no you can't do that' and 'no you can't have that' lol!!

I was only ever doing SS before so I new there was nothing but water and packs so never asked for anything.

Now I'm on 810 and I have a few choices. I did text her the other day and she text straight back (which I really appreciated). I asked if i could have a sweetner in my tea and the answer was................. yes, lol. As long as it's in tablet form.

Go me, I'm on 50 posts, lol. xxx

In her defence it was about 3-4 years ago that I last saw her! Everyone is different and I guess me and her just didn't 'gel' which is unlike me cos I get on with everyone!! Lol

Congrats on your 50 posts.. Another reason to celebrate!!

I know what you mean about the gel thing. It's weird but I do feel you have to have that connection.

I email you though the site yesterday but I don't think it went through. Just gonna have a look now xx

I'm supposed to be on 810 but i only really like chicken and prawns and their so expensive, i have just stuck to ss. My cdc doesn't know but tbh it's not like it's going to do much harm when my starting weight was 6lbs off a bmi of 40 anyways x

I'm supposed to be on 810 but i only really like chicken and prawns and their so expensive, i have just stuck to ss. My cdc doesn't know but tbh it's not like it's going to do much harm when my starting weight was 6lbs off a bmi of 40 anyways x

Ahh, that's not too bad then. I don't like much on the allowed list. I've never thought I would be able to do the 810 plan as the food in the evening would make me so hungry the following morning as I woulnd't be going into ketosis but it's really working for me so far (day 6).

I'm going to have a look into a few more recipies on here to see if anything takes my fancy. At the moment, I'm eating chicken breast and broccoli or tuna and cucumber. Neither takes alot to prepare or cook so really good for me.

Good luck and let me know how you get on xxx

Back