Can't believe I'm here again...

SO frustrating. I bossed this whole losing weight thing to the point of thinking I didn't need a group... then put over 2 stone back on. So, along with my other half we skulked our way back to group on Tuesday night and kept a relatively low profile. Didn't dare face the regulars with the inevitable weight gain.

However, a massive development has occurred in the last few months and I now find myself a bride to be. I've got 14 months until I'm a princess for a day (complete with castle) and I don't want to be a fat one. So this time, I'll do it properly and stick with it, properly. Group and everything.

One problem with Thursdays? I have recently taken up cake decorating classes - that means making a lot of cake and making them look pretty. I made them last night for the Mr and me, and ate the tiniest slither of scrap sponge. It was barely worth it (total lie, it was pretty damn good) but I need to stay focused whilst messing with baked goods for two hours tonight.

I've stuffed myself. I've got my dinner in the slow cooker. I'm sorted right?

This is what today looks like, food wise.

• BREAKFAST - Half a grapefruit, 40g simply fruity muesli & 250ml almond milk (part HxA & HxB)
  • LUNCH - A packet of cheese & broccoli pasta and sauce, toffee mullerlight with blueberries and black grapes.
  • DINNER - Cottage pie consisting of lean turkey mince, carrots, peas, onions, beef stock, herbs, spices and mashed swede and cauliflower topping.

Hi Amy--Know the feeling of putting weight back on :( I lost 50lbs and then put it all back on! Went from a size 18 to 12 and then allllll the way back again! Absolute waste :( But, you're back on the horse and that's the main thing! And what a great incentive to keep you going!

Good luck!

Hana xo

Friday <3

Feeling pretty good today. I went to my cake decorating class yesterday, with my sloping cake (an oven mishap) and managed to avoid chomping down on an entire cake with icing. In fact, I made the most of the slope and put a little robot with skis on it. For my first try, I was incredibly pleased but the Mr clearly outshone me. No Bake Off for me just yet.

I do that awful thing where I jump on the scales all the time to "check my progress" - it's not normally a problem. I'm not one of those people that gets disheartened and starts eating everything in sight if they don't say what I want them to. The reason for that, is that I never believe what they say anyway, so I don't know why I bother hopping on. This morning is no different - because if my scales are right, I've lost 6lb in two days on plan.

Yeahno. But it'd be nice, so we're carrying on as is with the following entering my face today.

• BREAKFAST - Half a grapefruit, Coffee with 50ml of almond milk and a sweetener, sugar free vimto (part of HxA)
  • LUNCH - Leftover cottage pie from last night, vanilla mullerlight, black grapes, blueberries and strawberries
  • DINNER - Homemade beef burgers with lettuce leaf wraps, parsnip chips and corn on the cob.
  • SNACKS - Seductive Salted Caramel Hi-Fi Bar (HxB)

And TOMORROW, is the zoo. I'm excited. You probably won't hear from me but you'll be glad to hear that I will be avoiding the waffle stand and doing a batch of chicken portions to nibble on whilst we walk around. Probably taunt a tiger with it!

I've been totally lax in doing this - I didn't mean to be, but this weekend turned out to be our official engagement weekend (I knew it was coming, just not when!) but I'm pleased to say that save for a couple of scoops of ice cream to celebrate, I stayed well on plan. Even asked for salad instead of beef dripping chips (which looked amazing, btw). I weighed in last night 6lbs lighter and felt awesome (in my head, physically I was really grotty yesterday!) with hubby-to-be shedding 4 and a half lbs meaning that for the first time in forever I've beaten him at a weigh-in. He swears it's the last time mind you, and I believe him!

Today started off rubbish. Made myself my morning coffee with almond milk and some poltergeist made the mug fly off the table and into my lap, smashing my lovely mug in the process and covering me, my chair, my files and the floor in coffee. So, that sucked balls.

This is what's happening today in terms of food.

BREAKFAST -
Half a grapefruit, Coffee with almond milk, 5 x Scan Bran & a Toffee Mullerlight (part HxA & HxB)
LUNCH - Jacket potato with beans
DINNER - I don't even know, but it will be close to syn free I imagine!

Massively unorganised today and I don't like it!

Back