Cant believe Im resisting!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 24 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    We had a call at work today from Dominoes Pizzas who had for reasons we cant work out a COLOSSAL amount of pizza bases extra and they were going to go to waste so they were offering unlimited FREE pizza to all the Police Offices in the city. And I mean unlimited... thin crust 12 inch pizzas.

We had about a dozen delivered to our office and while everyone wolfed down the pizza, I had ONE SLICE, one very small slice of pepperoni and that was it. And that was only because Id checked the EO Guide I keep in my locker for the points value :giggle:

The smell was all over the office, and was absolutely mouth watering.

I cant believe I resisted. And Ive still not touched the boxes/tins of chocolates handed in to us from the shift.

I tell you I better have lost something in the morning for my wi ;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done Sandy :cool: Cor, you're a star :)
  4. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Slimming World
    Well done - the smell of pizza is so incredibly tempting too!

Karion Dieting - the link in your signature is still telling me it's not Christmas! :(
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    So it isn't:eek::eek::eek:

Ack....blame the Yanks. Bet it's working on their clock:rolleyes:
  6. Amber34

Amber34 Full Member

Well done Starlight - I think stopping after a taste is exactly the way it should be when learning new eating habits. It's something I could do with mastering.................
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done youxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.