cant believe it..day 2 and i caved already!!

I'm so upset with myself. :( I always do this! Have never been sucessful with any diet, thought this would be different.and guess what I ate? 2fried eggs with bread, followed by walnut cake n custard! I instantly felt crap, which made me want more, but I didn't.
Feel so down...praying I get back on track tomo!!
Xox

*hugs*

It isn't easy. Don't beat yourself up - maybe try looking at why you ate and use the knowledge to find ways of avoiding such situations/emotions in the future. I try telling myself that eating will not solve anything or even cheer me up - sometimes I fail too - like over the last couple of weeks.

Chin up and get back on that horse :D

Thanks hunnie. Woke up feeling postitive today...but its the nighttime that gets me! I go to bed quite late as I have a 10wk old who's sleeping pattern isn't that of the norm yet lol.
I don't know why I did it...I think it was because mt kitchen is full of all thre things I love? If I don't see it, I certainly won't go out of my way to go and buy it to cheat. I think I neef serious words with the hubby, I'm sure he will understand! Couldn't tell him I cheated though....couldn't face another "I told you so!" :(
Anyway, thanks again credenhill...and I'm back on my horse!!
Xoxo

Thanks hunnie. Woke up feeling postitive today...but its the nighttime that gets me! I go to bed quite late as I have a 10wk old who's sleeping pattern isn't that of the norm yet lol.
I don't know why I did it...I think it was because mt kitchen is full of all thre things I love? If I don't see it, I certainly won't go out of my way to go and buy it to cheat. I think I neef serious words with the hubby, I'm sure he will understand! Couldn't tell him I cheated though....couldn't face another "I told you so!" :(
Anyway, thanks again credenhill...and I'm back on my horse!!
Xoxo

My worst time is night time too, I sit and relax after the days work and pick, I have tried to pick good food (Grapes) but some chocolate jumped in my mouth and commited suicide last week. We will have bumps now and then, but we will also get over them and continue on our way. Good Luck

Last edited:
Hey yummy! Don't beat yourself up - nearly all of us have had a wobble in this last couple of weeks - never give up!! :):) xx

Poor you !! BUT don't look back - you can't go back and change it - just forward and down ( I mean - lbs down !!)
You can do it !!

Not to worry hon, I tried to behave for the first week and lost 2lbs then celebrated all through the next week with substitutions everywhere!! lolol - not good! Dust yourself off and get back on track, think how much thinner you'll be!

Back