cant believe it!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 13 November 2009.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Well-Known Member

hi every 1,its been a while since iv been in here just dont seem to get the time at the min...
    looks like every1 is doing great and thers a load of new people in here,,
    im posting because im goin to a christening on sunday and have nothinfg to wear.. so my friend has borrowed me a dress/ long top, i was very nervous trying it on as its a size 12 and i thought to myself that thers no way i will fit into it... but i did:D:D i`m made up, thers no way in my wildest dreams that when i started lt that id thought i would be a 12 (i was a 20/22 when i started) i just cant believe it, so i just thought is share it with you all xx
  2. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Ooh, that's absolutely fantastic! Go you :D

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done babes. You look amazing and i never doubted you wud fit into a size 12. Have a brilliant time. Ive missed you so dont be a stranger im starting refeed next thursday, Doctor's orders haha!
  4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

thats great news hun. i love getting into smaller sizes now.

how u have a good time at the christening.

x x
  5. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

Well done. It is the best feeling in the world to be the size we want to be and look in the mirror and feel good about what we see. Enjoy it because you deserve it x x x
  6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

That was a great experience for you. Hope you enjoy your christening party.