Cant cope!

Summer1

Hi guys, second day today! Knew it wasn't going to be a breeze like the first time I did it but today I just can't cope! I'm drinking plenty of water, still waiting on my second shake though. I had my first at 9.30am, so going to hold out till about 3.00pm for my second. Can smell delicious food all around the office too, even salads(which I hate) are looking nice!

Hope everyone is having a better day than me.... Thinking slim is easier said than done! X

Its just a time and it will pass! Comd on girl you can do this

Thanks Goose!! I can and will do it, just the horrible temptation an craving feeling is kicking it, need to kick it back out. X

You'll only regret it. If u kick in to temptation it will just take you longer to get to goal. Its not worth it. Just concentrate on getting through today. Come on you can do it

Yup thats wat made me go 100% and lose 4 stone. Just take one day at a time. I need to practice wat i preach now hehe! Ive put on 2 stone purely due to greed and finding it hard to get back on track. Feel miserable, wish i was back at goal

Hi guys, I'm back too! Lost 3.5 stone last summer before wedding and then put 2 stone back on after honeymoon/Xmas etc. so nice to know others are doing this too. Hopefully we can motivate each other. I'm on day 2 and am frantically cleaning the house to try and keep my mind off grub :))) xx

Back