Cant find any ketostix in chemist so How do u know if ur in ketosis???

Hey fellow dieters, can't find any testing strips in shops so are there any other signs to look out for to show I am in ketosis?? Xxx

Hi there. I had some ketostix but they are duff. I don't think its worth the bother. I've given up with the sticks, as long as your sticking to the diet, you'll be in ketosis. I realised the other day I had been drinking diet coke and camomile and those are big no nos so its worth researching online. Hoping to have a 100% day today with no food, food packs and no odd cups of camomile! Like yourself i am worried I am not really in ketosis presently. One good day today and we'll be there :)

Signs are bad breath, no hunger ( belly rumbles), headaches initially and for me who has low blood pressure dizziness on exertion.

Oooooh maybe I am then as been feelin a bit shakey n not really hungry.... Have u tried coke zero?? Not sure where ur from but here in Birmingham a lot of the shops r doin 2 500ml bottle for £1!! Bargain or what!! Don't beat urself up about the diet coke n tea hun,at least u found out now n not 2 months into the diet!! :) x I tried tea with a tiny dash or porridge in yesterday as hate black tea n it was lovely!! Couple of oats at the bottom but I can live with that!! Lol x

You don't need to know hun :) xx

Back