Cant get back on track

saraian24

Gold Member
Help! Im so lost, I cannot get on track at all and week two is over and ive gained a pound and week one lost 9 glorious pounds. I thought the weight dropping off would be enough, but for some reason im being a total moron.

Anyone wanna buddy up? Im totally alone doing this at home but not unsupported either.

I wanna see pink pee sticks and pounds falling off so please virtually kick me up the butt!

Hey hun... I think week twos the hardest. Well if your anything like me it is. week one you know your loss will be big and that kinda keeps you going, week twos kinda 'blah im bored of this now, I want to eat all the things.' One thing that motivates me when I've had a bad week or not lost is thinking its likely that the next week will be a big loss. I don't know if that will help any. You CAN do this, just take it a day at a time and concentrate on small goals?

Which part are you finding hardest?

*Kicks you up the butt* ;)

Just the late afternoon evenings really, and having packs that im not amazingly keen on, but im stuck till monday when my new stuff arrives. But its will power I need to draw on - as it suck at the moment.

Back