Cant get my head into it!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Sas101, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey all I have been trying to do my restart for a month and I just can't do it, I nearly lost 3 stones in February then it just stalled and i lost controlled, I manage to do well all day then night time I lose control, Iam starting again today but I need some help. How shall I get past this silly phase plz help!! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charmangel

Charmangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I also had a break from losing weight but I'm back now because the sun is out and I want to feel good in clothes this summer. I am finding it ok right now as I am enjoying cooking for me and my other half. I always make sure I have enough points for an evening treat of some sort as this is my worst time too. It might be a small chocolate bar or a lower fat packet of crisps.

I also save points for the weekend so I can have that dreaded KFC or whatever your fix is.

I would go shopping and buy loads of fresh veg and salads, some sugar free jelly to make with some fresh strawberrys to snack on, all the healthy things that you know you can fit into your plan and enjoy.

Also keep busy! It's lots harder when your just sat around thinking about food.

Good luck! You can do it!!!

4. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks Hun Gona have to do it x

Last edited: 6 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.