Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can't get off my big fat bum today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Eeuuurrgghhh! :( I was so motivated yesterday with my energy and the sunshine et al but today I'm feeling so lethargic and sluggish it's unreal!

Wanna know what time I dragged myself out of my bed? 12:30pm! :eek::eek: I was awake for hours but just couldn't bring myself to leave my comfy bed, and now I'm just sat on the sofa in my jammies with a blanket and cup of peppermint tea... I can't work out whether this is due to the LT or just me being a lazy mo-fo...

Either way I don't like it but can't seem to motivate myself to get up and do something either :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have a shower!

That usually gets me in the mood to do something.
    Your just having a lazy day. I have those..but its more lazy weeks then lazy days!

4. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You know what? That's a bloody good idea :D Cheers love x

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    if your only on day 4 i would say its LT take it easy i felt tired the 1st week but the 2nd i had a burst of energy x

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Yeah, wouldnt worry about feeling lazy in your first week.... how do u normally spend your days rainbow? Getting out walking is great xox

7. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Normally I'm at work but I've been signed off for two weeks and don't go back until Monday. This probably isn't helping :( Ahh well, at Mellum's advice I'll jump in the shower in a minute and hop in the car and go see my grandparents. My grandmother will cheer me up bless her :) Plus my man is coming over to see me later so that'll be nice too :) x

8. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    You gettin no sympathy from me babe!!! I wish I could have stayed in bed rather than have to come into work and teach these pesky kids!!! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.