1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Can't get off my big fat bum today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Eeuuurrgghhh! :( I was so motivated yesterday with my energy and the sunshine et al but today I'm feeling so lethargic and sluggish it's unreal!

Wanna know what time I dragged myself out of my bed? 12:30pm! :eek::eek: I was awake for hours but just couldn't bring myself to leave my comfy bed, and now I'm just sat on the sofa in my jammies with a blanket and cup of peppermint tea... I can't work out whether this is due to the LT or just me being a lazy mo-fo...

Either way I don't like it but can't seem to motivate myself to get up and do something either :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Have a shower!

That usually gets me in the mood to do something.
    Your just having a lazy day. I have those..but its more lazy weeks then lazy days!

4. rainbow brite

You know what? That's a bloody good idea :D Cheers love x

5. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

if your only on day 4 i would say its LT take it easy i felt tired the 1st week but the 2nd i had a burst of energy x

6. Yeah, wouldnt worry about feeling lazy in your first week.... how do u normally spend your days rainbow? Getting out walking is great xox

7. rainbow brite

Normally I'm at work but I've been signed off for two weeks and don't go back until Monday. This probably isn't helping :( Ahh well, at Mellum's advice I'll jump in the shower in a minute and hop in the car and go see my grandparents. My grandmother will cheer me up bless her :) Plus my man is coming over to see me later so that'll be nice too :) x

8. scazman

scazman Well-Known Member

You gettin no sympathy from me babe!!! I wish I could have stayed in bed rather than have to come into work and teach these pesky kids!!! ;)