Can't get warm!!

jojo76

I am absolutely FROZEN!!

Just been to football, wrapped up so warm I looked like the michelin man! I had tights and tracksuit bottoms under my jeans (good job the jeans are getting loose!) 3 t-shirts, a hoodie and big coat. 3 pairs of socks, hat, scarf, gloves and I was still cold!

I know it is mega cold out but I thought I was being OTT - apparently not. My god you really feel the cold on this diet. I had the car heating on full blast all the way home, and am now sat with the heating on and a blanket to try and warm up!

I wonder if m body with use loads of calories to try and warm me up so I have a good loss this week - wishful thinking? :D

I am frozen constantly at the mo! It is driving me insane! Its the only thing on this diet that is annoying me :( I had 4 hot water bottles in bed with me last night. My OH was going nuts cos he was roasting lol

i'm cold all the time too, not nice! Good job everyone at work are cold type aswell, we have the heating cranked right up!

Snap! I am wearing five layers most days, and I was never like this before. And my OH is also driven mad with me going to bed with my dressing gown on, duvet boots (simply the best invention ever) and two hot water bottles! xxx

I'm the same! I'm sooooo cold. Just can't get warm. Wish it was the middle of summer, just think how happy we would be to be feeling cold.
Roll on summer :) lol.

Back