Cant keep failing :'( help :(

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Need to confess that I've been binging since last Friday and I can't stop :'( if I carry on I'm gonna put my 3 stone back on as I did before, I've got 2 and half more stone to lose and I need to do it!!
I go on holiday in 6 weeks and I know I'm gonna look like 'the fat girl'
Why do I binge I'm not even hungry half the time :( anyone got any advice to help me I would very much appreciate it....Sarah xxx

I know how u feel. I had 2 weeks off plan near my 21st bday and havnt fully stuck to it since my bday was march! I've still managed losses but its so annoying cs i think if i had stuck to the plan i could have lost more! X

Awww chick chin up....Draw a BIG FAT line underneath it and try and get your motivated head on, the one that spurd you to lose the weight you already have.

I know what you mean though and it's only this last week or so i have got my head into gear.

If im online, i flick between....Minimins, FB weight watchers page/uk & usa, WW online and all the pictures of people losin weight and looking fab. Minimins is a good one because i bet there's loads of boards you don't click on but do it, explore the site and it will motivate you more :)

Good luck Chick x

Thank you :)
Minimins really is such a great site and there's so many Great people on here! I know I can do this and I need to!!
Gonna get lots of different recipes to help me out with tea time as people cook such yummy food for little points :)
Xx

Have a look on the slimming world section on this site they have loads of recipies. I usually print out the ones i like the look of and then work the points out and change them a little if the points are high x

I love watching biggest loser / supersize vs superskinny on the tv for a bit of motivation. I'm borderline morbidly obese (19 stone, 5ft10) so its always a shock seeing what will happen to me if it gets any worse! Getting out and actually doing something, anything if you can will help with boredom binging! I bought a bike and getting out and about means I get home and I'm sometimes too tired to even snack lol!

No matter what damage you've done, its all irrelevant if you stop NOW. 2 months down the line you could be lighter than you've ever been (this damage long forgotten) or on the other hand, another stone or two heavier! You can do this!! :)

thanks for your support :)
ive got back on it today and still got 3pp left for the day!! first time in a while :D
i really want to look nice on my holiday and thats what i keep telling myself!!
good luck on your jouneys everyone :D
xx

Hi Cupcake,

I'm a binge eater as well and know how hard it is to get back on track when I start binging, I had been struggling lately as well, its like we're sabotaging ourselves! I spoke to my WW leader about it and she told me to write on a piece of paper why I joined ww's in the first place and then how I felt now that I had lost weight. It has made me focus my mind again and I have found it a great help xx

Hello
This is my first post. I am a ww member lost 3stone to get to goal and have put half a stone back in since being married. I felt I needed to write I'm a binge eater I have controlled it for so long but the last week has been hard (my mums been in hospital and my brothers admitted he's depressed) and I've been secretly bingeing. My husbands out at work so I just ordered pizza and ate the whole thing feel sick I am so full and so disgusted with myself. I just want it to be over but I guess it's something that will always be in the back of my mind just need to control it...it's nice reading all of your posts xxx

Back