Smart Points Can't keep messing around.... I have to loose this weight!!!!

BoS83

Gold Member
Hey all,
I've been here before. By that I mean weight gain, weightwatchers, and on minimins!!!
I've put on more weight than I ever had on... I think ever....
I'm working full time, back in university doing a masters and my mam is not well at the moment so driving up and down the country to her as often as I can.
This weight gain didn't start with all of these things, but they haven't helped. But enough's enough.... I went back to weightwatchers class on Wednesday evening (though not a great inspiring class at all!!!) so i'm trying to start again. Not a great start.... lunch out in college Thursday, my sister cooks for me after college Thursday evenings, and takeaway (preplanned) tonight..... But I tried to make good choices within all of this and I still have the rest of the week to follow the plan properly.... planning and counting.... (I'm going to do counting this week... always preferred weighing and counting).

So follow me if you'd like. I promise I'm gona really try this time!! 2016 is going to be a good year!!

Good luck with your new weight loss journey! :) I've just re-started one 3 days ago too... eek

As for signature, you'll see your username at the top right corner in text... if you hover over it a whole menu will come up... click Signature under Personal Details. You can edit it through there :)

Hey all,
I've been here before. By that I mean weight gain, weightwatchers, and on minimins!!!
I've put on more weight than I ever had on... I think ever....
I'm working full time, back in university doing a masters and my mam is not well at the moment so driving up and down the country to her as often as I can.
This weight gain didn't start with all of these things, but they haven't helped. But enough's enough.... I went back to weightwatchers class on Wednesday evening (though not a great inspiring class at all!!!) so i'm trying to start again. Not a great start.... lunch out in college Thursday, my sister cooks for me after college Thursday evenings, and takeaway (preplanned) tonight..... But I tried to make good choices within all of this and I still have the rest of the week to follow the plan properly.... planning and counting.... (I'm going to do counting this week... always preferred weighing and counting).

So follow me if you'd like. I promise I'm gona really try this time!! 2016 is going to be a good year!!

Hello Stranger! Long time so speak! Your life sounds very very hectic, I'm sorry to hear about your mam but well done about the job/masters. Hope u have a Saturday and have lots of yummy food planned. X

Doing no count SP today. Got up late, now driving 2hours to visit my mam in hospital, spend a few hours and drive back up after.
So had a fab no count breakfast (at 1pm) to set me up and made a big tub of chicken and veg pasta to eat in hosp before I leave later.

Attachments

• WP_20160403_001.jpg
    WP_20160403_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
Great plan for today :) I experimented with a F&H Day a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it!! Hope u have a nice time with your Mum and she's doing ok. X

Wow so my trip home did not go according to plan. My mam developed an infection so I ended up staying the night and got 2 hours sleep in the chair by her bed. I did ok food wise. I'll update properly later. Driving 2hours back to my house now....

Wow so my trip home did not go according to plan. My mam developed an infection so I ended up staying the night and got 2 hours sleep in the chair by her bed. I did ok food wise. I'll update properly later. Driving 2hours back to my house now....

Oh my goodness Brona, you must be exhausted? Well Done for staying on track. X

Down 5.5 lbs!!! Woohoo!!!
Did out 9 mini goals for myself. Already got no. 1!! Yey!!

Attachments

• WP_20160406_003.jpg
    WP_20160406_003.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 44
Great plan for today :) I experimented with a F&H Day a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it!! Hope u have a nice time with your Mum and she's doing ok. X

Oh my goodness Brona, you must be exhausted? Well Done for staying on track. X

Hey hon,
Sorry i haven't posted properly. My mam was due to come out on Monday and then got a massive infection Sunday! So she's still in but getting better. I'm still exhausted... probably be catching up for the whole week....
College tomorrow and 12 hour shift at work friday.... then sleep on saturday (followed by study.... lots of study)

Hope you and poppy are keeping well. x

Down 5.5 lbs!!! Woohoo!!!
Did out 9 mini goals for myself. Already got no. 1!! Yey!!

Congratulations on your amazing loss Brona and I'm looking forward to seeing how you do with the other 8 mini goals X

Hey hon,
Sorry i haven't posted properly. My mam was due to come out on Monday and then got a massive infection Sunday! So she's still in but getting better. I'm still exhausted... probably be catching up for the whole week....
College tomorrow and 12 hour shift at work friday.... then sleep on saturday (followed by study.... lots of study)

Hope you and poppy are keeping well. x

You be careful that you don't burn yourself out sweetie! Hope your Mam can come out soon although she's in the best place if she's poorly x

Hey guys,
things have been crazy. Exam in college, my mam finally discharged from hospital and work is nuts. But i lost 1lb the second week and 2lbs this week. So 8.5 in total. Planning out my week as i haven't been doing that properly....

Does anyone know if smoked bacon medallions are free on no count? I know normal ones are but smoked?? Thanks :)

Hey guys,
things have been crazy. Exam in college, my mam finally discharged from hospital and work is nuts. But i lost 1lb the second week and 2lbs this week. So 8.5 in total. Planning out my week as i haven't been doing that properly....

Does anyone know if smoked bacon medallions are free on no count? I know normal ones are but smoked?? Thanks :)

Wow Brona! You've been a busy girl!

So glad to hear your Mam has been discharged, how's she getting on now?

Well Done on your fabulous losses, remember that slow and steady wins the race.

I couldn't find out re smoked bacon medallions anywhere but I did notice that cod normal and cod smoked are both on the list so I wondered if the same would apply?

Keep up the hard work x

Back