Can't seem to stop binging :(

ChubLock

Silver Member
After STS on my first week and having an impromptu visit from my best friend my weekend has been an alcohol, chocolate and takeaway fuelled event. Yesterday I polished off 190g worth of Fruit and nut chocolate and i'm too ashamed to work out the propoints value of it, especially since I ate 12 jaffa cakes in one sitting.

I feel disgusting and sick with myself. I am obviously meant to be fat forever...I wish I could staple my mouth shut :(

ChubLock said:
After STS on my first week and having an impromptu visit from my best friend my weekend has been an alcohol, chocolate and takeaway fuelled event. Yesterday I polished off 190g worth of Fruit and nut chocolate and i'm too ashamed to work out the propoints value of it, especially since I ate 12 jaffa cakes in one sitting.

I feel disgusting and sick with myself. I am obviously meant to be fat forever...I wish I could staple my mouth shut :(

Don't panic! Point it all. Your weeklies might cover it. Start again tomo! You can do it!!! X

I have done exactly the same. After doing it 100% I put on a pound this week, and therefore went and blew the whole 49 weeklies and some, and to be frank I don't feel any better for it. A brand new start tomorrow, the diet does work so I just need to stick with it. I am going to try drinking water instead of diet coke during the day, I always find water increased weight loss, and I am going to have a 30 minute walk each day. There is no way I am not losing weight this week.

Your ticker shows that you have lost loads already, so you know you can do it, just get back on the wagon.

Good luck

Sorry guys was having a major panic earlier. I'm going to take time to point it all and strike a line underneath today and start afresh tomorrow. It's so hard this, trying to lose weight is the actually one of the most difficult things I've ever had to try and do!

(( hugs ))

I've pm'd you :)

If your only minus 10weeklies then that's no problem. That's what there there for.
Try filling up on free foods, it helps if you bulk out all meals with fruit, veg or salad.
And if you can't resist the treats then either have them in moderation or don't buy them in.

We have all been there so don't worry, just start a fresh now, don't wait until the next day to do it as it will never come.

If you need any help or motivation feel free to pm me.
Were all in the same boat Xx

Back