Can't sleep arrgghhh

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I know i have asked TJ ...but has anyone else found that they can't sleep until stupid o'clock whilst doing LT?
I feel soooo tired, but just roll around in bed :cry::cry:
Also can i take herbal nytol to help... its not great but i am guessing others would have NO NO stuff in them
Nics x:wave_cry:

i dont know about tablets but i know i cant sleep lol xx

Its really S**t i hate not sleeping .. i get sooo grumpy and find bordem triggers eating ...so i am having to resist the fridge at all times (not becasue i am hungry, i just want my old friend or maybe its now a foe)
How long have you not slept properly for?

i'm finding it hard to sleep and when i do the slightest thing wakes me again,,and it starts all over,,

"syupid oclock" lol we are soooo northern xxx

I was like that initially, but now I sleep like a baby ( without messing my bed)

I found that that in the first two weeks I couldn't sleep. I think it was the lack of food! It was awful, I agree with you. I felt kind of restless in bed, couldn't get comfy, just felt wide awake. But then about week 3, like magic, I started sleeping like a baby. I think it's a case of your body getting used to the LT and the severe drop in calories. Like after a really big meal you feel sleepy, this must be the opposite.

Meanwhile, try the usual stuff like cutting down on your coffee, (I also switched to decaff tea) and try a warm bath before bed, and then any techniques like counting sheep, etc. I mentally redecorate the house. :D Sometimes works for me!

Here's wishing you lots of :nightf:

Nope...still can't sleep. It hasn't ever got better for me. I lie away until 2/3 oclock and it drives me mad coz I know I've got to get up early the next day. I think I'm always like this when I'm in ketosis....was the same on Atkins.:sigh:

Hey up Shaz, it could be an age thing;) xx

Im bent over and ready xxxxxx

Thats not exactly the cheek I was meaning!! Anyways...I'm only as old as the man I feel.....DOH....He's older then me!

Thats not exactly the cheek I was meaning!! Anyways...I'm only as old as the man I feel.....DOH....He's older then me!
LOL... I was going to say borrow gary off Trace...but that woul dmake you EVEN OLDER LMFAO;):cool::eek:

LOL... I was going to say borrow gary off Trace...but that woul dmake you EVEN OLDER LMFAO;):cool::eek:

It sure would hun!! Mind you my hubby is now forty!! But I can certainly say fit and forty. He is gorgeous!! All the little girlies in my office fancy him!

I know how he feels xxx

It sure would hun!! Mind you my hubby is now forty!! But I can certainly say fit and forty. He is gorgeous!! All the little girlies in my office fancy him!
OOOOO sounds lovely...you will have to post a pic of him so all us older men lovers can drool :D

I know how he feels xxx
:eek: Really, didn't realised you had been feeling shaz's hubby ...garry i am shocked...thought it was just women who couldn't resist you (or you them) LMAO:D:D:D

mmmm lol sounds good to me!! xxx:D

Back