Cant stand the taste - anyone else?

TickleKate

Hi, have done various VLCDs over the years with varying success, longest i lasted was 6 weeks, shortest about 6 hours!! Through weightwatchers ive lost another stone. Have about 1 st 9 to get to my target of 11 stone and it just isnt working with WW.

Would love to do a vlcd but the last few times ive
done them ive felt physically repulsed by them, have borked as they've gone
down etc (sorry tmi!)

Is anyone else like this? How do you get past it? Really love the fast losses but struggling with packs. Mealpaks are the worst for me, can just a say manage strawberry milkshake if i do it fast but cant live off them for weeks!

Any advice? Thanks x

Have you tried Slim & Save? The meal packs there are actually really tasty and the bars are lovely too. Also if you do Lifestyle you can have a protein meal every day

yeah some of them are disgusting. I have found I can stand Cambridge. But only some of them, and only with stuff added. My cdc suggested adding coffee. So I have the chocolate, butterscotch and vanilla with a spoonful of coffee added. The chicken and mushroom soup is like normal cuppa soup woooo. And some of the bars are ok. I can manage the strawberry one with loads of ice. I did try adding herbs and pepper ect to the other soups... yuck lol

Back