Can't stop EAAATING :-/

shaddon

I don't know whats wrong with me, up untill the 29th decmber i was doing really well even losing half a pound over xmas, but since then all i want to do is eat and i can feel myself slipping into old habits again. I didnt go to my class last week as was away for work but will be going tomorrow and can tell i have put on around 2 pounds :(

did anyone go through a similar thing or have any tips for me to kick my bum back on track?

I'm in exactly the same position I just can't get back into it no matter how hard I try I just keep giving into temptation xx

I'm still finding it hard to stay on track. I haven't gone off plan, but it's been hard since Xmas and all that wonderful food. You're not alone.

Take it one day at a time. One meal at a time. You'll get there.

Sorry no magic solution. I wish I had. Only posting to let you know you are not alone in feeling like this. I'm exactly the same since Christmas and I don't know why I can't get into it, I was doing so well :-(. I'm terrified I will get totally disheartened and give up as I really want this weight gone and I know Slimming World works.

i'm struggling to stay within my syns, meal wise i'm fine. but i crave chocolate and all the bad stuff and i've been a bit lax on keeping track of my syns. i'm not sure how many i'm over by this week, possibly an extra 5 a day. i didnt go to weigh in last week due to a long day out elsewhere and i dont have scales at home. i'm hoping for a lb or two, hopefully nothing worse. i've given myself a good talking to today because i know i can do it 100%, i think the key is planning and not having too many treats in the house. im also going to make myself a daily syn bowl in the kitchen. gonna put 15 syns worth of bits and pieces that will fit in with my day and when they're gone thats it.
hope you get back on track soon, its not easy but we can do it :)

I'm finding it difficult too. I think some of it is because it's winter and our bodies know that...it also seems that I have zero will-power over the last month, which is also part of it :)

Think your all right just keep calm and carry on as they say. Had a stern talking to myself, will be biting the bullet tomorrow, Going to weigh in and putting the gain I think I'm Going to have straight behind me and getting motivated again. Am away from Friday to monday seeing my bf and have already told him we need to eat SW food, so Thats a step in the right direction :) x

I often feel like that just before my * week I'm like a rampaging chocolate monster with an insatiable appetite! But I have learnt to rein it in a bit over time :)
Come on here as often as you can, look at the inspirational photos. Look at photos of yourself before you lost any weight.
Once you get a couple of 100% days back under your belt you'll soon be back in the swing of things. :)

The same thing has happened to me. I have tried to keep to the eating plan and just had bigger portions. I think more exercise might help as it reminds me about the fitness I hope to achieve. Good luck to all who are struggling - we will get there if we keep trying.

Ok so not sure if this helps but I had the same a few weeks ago. I got back into and tonight I had a chippy and man I feel sick, coz I've been so blinking good lately generally my body doesn't like the grease!

I know I deserve the pain!! Lol :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I couldn' t stop eating this week,and felt hungry all the time,then today I had anexpected * week,hopefully that will solve my eating and hunger pangs from now on:-/

Back