Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can't stop losing weight...

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Deb G, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Never thought I would complain about this....but I can't seem to stop losing weight! I KNOW that we are likely to lose for the first 4-6 weeks of RTM, but I suppose I'm shocked, because I FEEL like I am eating a lot now (although when I counted it up from a calories point of view yesterday, its still only about 600-650 ish!). In one of the LL mags, one of the women featured in there lost a stone in RTM - and I don't want to lose THAT much!

I'm down to 8st9 now and feel very boney! I will ask my LLC tomorrow if there is anything I can do to maintain it here (don't want to go lower) ready for when I put some back at the end. 9st looks nice on me and I don't want to look like a skeleton!! Although I'm not sure how I'll manage to fit any more food into my day.....maybe an extra pack?

(STILL can't believe I've just said all that!!):rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

600-650 calories is still a VLCD. You should be eating more calories than that. Definitely speak to your LLC....

Nice problem to have though!

4. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    600-650 cals is pretty much what I would expect in weeks 1 to 2, I would imagine the aim is to add around 100-150 cals daily each week. That would then take us up to about 2000 at the end of RTM.
    It does say most people still lose in the first 4 weeks, that is why I decided to stop about 7lbs before target.
    However, I haven't lost a thing so far, which I am a bit disappointed about, but I can always do something about that later if nothing comes off.

I would talk to your LLC about it because you really don't want to get too underweight, she might advise bringing forward a few things.
    My LLC told me to bring fruit forward last week for digestion reasons.

I am really hoping I have lost some this week, but I don't think I have according to my scales :(

5. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I'm still losing weight too. I'm half way through week 5 of RtM. and have lost 6lbs since starting RtM. I am amazed because I seem to be eating LOADS!
    A few others in my group have lost more than they wanted to in Rtm, our Counsellor bumped them up the programme by a few weeks. Maybe your Counsellor will do the same, Deb?

6. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm only in week 2 - so its about the right amount - and we are warned we'll still lose - I suppose I just didn't think I'd still lose once off the packs and eating real food again!

7. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes - I think she probably will. I' ll speak to her tomorrow night and see what she says.

Thanks!

8. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I was at group last week and I lost a pound. Believe you me, I am eating lots now and although I am not counting the calories, I am not too worried about it as I am sure it will go back on when I start to eat as per the plan later on in Rtm. I am going into week 7 tomorrow.
    I wouldn't get too worried about it. I think it will settle out and 9stone sounds like a sensible weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.