Can't stop myself! - Rant

eliana111

I keep saying to myself that I'll do an SS day instead of SS+ (Usually on SS) but keep having SS+ days! I know it doesn't sound too bad but I think I am losing the 'right' frame of mind to stick to SS :/ After having my first SS+ meal, I haven't stopped! Need the will power to get back to SS as I have about 4 - 5 stone to lose !!
Sorry, just wanted to get that out there. :/
I have been naughty this week due to eating some low fat yoghurt and am feeling hungry again, so definitely out of ketosis ! :/ And this weekend I have to go out to will have to eat something ! - though I will try my hardest to stick to SS+! Just hoping to get back into the routine of SS next week onwards !!! Arrrgh, annoyed with myself -__-

Nothing wrong with SS+ I think it is fab and still losing loads. :D

flab fighter said:
Nothing wrong with SS+ I think it is fab and still losing loads. :D

How much are you losing each week? I've been having some SS+ and currently in week 2

I've been on it for 4 days and I might have little expreince but I can give some support. You have everyone behind you! :)

Eliana, I wouldn't beat yourself up about it, maybe your body need's and copes better being on SS+, I wouldn't say there is much difference between the two in term's of losses. You should stop focusing on getting back to SS and just go with what feel's right for you and the frame of mind you are in, either way you are still losing and still in the process of changing, that's all that matters hun. SS just isn't for everybody however persistence pays off, so keep on track and focused whether it be through SS or SS+ plus and there's always great support on here for you :D xx

See bottom of my post but lost 3 stone in 8 weeks on SS+. :D

Thank you guys! I think I cope better with some food! I get bored easily so always having those packs makes me want to cheat (though I don't!! :p ) So I think it would be smart to alternate between SS and SS+(though mostly SS+ ;) ) otherwise I don't think I would last !!!

Hiya
I only did one week of SS (that was my intention), and then moved to SS+ - see my losses below - I personally couldn't do CD without having some food. Anything you can do which will help stick to CD, then go for it.

For example, I couldn't do it without my bars - and I started having them from week 2 - my consultant is of the view that if you want it, you can have it. I know people have different views, but it's working for me.

Don't torture yourself - do what is best for you.

Lx

Back