cant wait any more

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cherylxx, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    hi guys,

as many of u know i was planning on restarting cd middle of february by which time i will have benefitted from a slight financial change.
    I also posted a few days ago that i dont seem to want to eat at all right now , assuming its my body getting geared up for restarting. I was thinking of doing slimfast for a few weeks before doing cd ( simply for the financial difference).
    Well, i cant do it, i simply cant. my head is soooo in the right place right now, i darent wait incase this willpower disappears.
    Soooooo, im starting on monday, made my appointment to collect my stuff on friday and then im set for monday ( i have this weird 'diets should start on a monday' ocd thing going on) . I cant wait, im so so excited.
    finally i can feel like i am in control again.
    for too long i have allowed food to be in control of me. well no more. I want control back.
    with my weight the way it is i suffer from anxiety. if i get the slightest tweak of pain in my chest or indigestion etc i immediately start thinking' maybe im gonna have a heart attack'
    im tired of living in fear of my weight killing me very prematurely.
    Its time i helped to save my own life.
    going to stock up on many different fibre suppliments between now and monday.
    I will kill that constipation beast. :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Flowers2221

Flowers2221 Member

Good for you! And all the best!
  4. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi cheryl

I feel exactly the same as you, i just started today on a whim i thought why not i feel ready! where as before i always planned!

good luck with it hun x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.