Cant wait for my WI!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymarie3488, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Ok so its not till wednesday but im so so so excited!! I SHOULD be in the 12stone mark...ok maybe only 12stone 13lbs but still!! :) Even as a teenager i remember being 12stone 4lbs and when i look at pics now i think i was slim.

Im loving the diet have not cheated since week 1 and have no plans to :) Even after the OH begging me to take him to the dreadded KFC (my all time fave!!)

Woo Hoo roll on the next few weeks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Luck, honey, you are going to do brilliantly! :) I dont have a weigh in this week so have to wait till next tuesday!!!!! :eek:

4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Thank you :) so are you! Oh no, i supose atleast u should have a nice big loss to look forward to :) x

5. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Well done on resisting KFC but gotta love Cambridge - I just watched a diet programme from the USA where the lady lost 16lbs in 4 months following an exercise/healthy eating plan. Good for her I say but she could have lost that in 3 weeks on Cambridge

6. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Wow thats totally brilliant - so exciting..hopefully i'll be saying the same at my next but one weigh in!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.