Can't wait for the end

Kiika

I know I shouldn't wish for it, but loads of things today are making me look forward to the end of this.

I was thinking of simple little things I'll be able to eat at the end (not all at once). like having a piece of fudge, or a glass of wine or even adding red onion & Philadelphia to my mushrooms then pouring it over steak mmmmm

I'm still 100% today tho, just having a bit of a daydream :)

:p had me going there for a minute ;) I'm feeling the same. I'm just dreaming of my 'T' i'm having in a bit........Green pepper stuffed with chilli ( s&s style of course! ;) )
Jackie xx

squindles said:
:p had me going there for a minute ;) I'm feeling the same. I'm just dreaming of my 'T' i'm having in a bit........Green pepper stuffed with chilli ( s&s style of course! ;) )
Jackie xx

Oh sounds yum!! How do you do that then??

I've had stuffed peppers but never made them.

Ah we all have off days and it won't be long until you're in maintenance.

Hang in there

Lexie_dog said:
Ah we all have off days and it won't be long until you're in maintenance.

Hang in there

Yeah hope it's soon!! Lol :)

squindles said:
Going to eat in now!!!! Will post pics later. Fingers crossed :p
Jackie xx

Ooh yes, pix please!! mmmmmmm! :D

I'm quite happy for the end to take a little longer at the moment as I have too many packs but want an excuse to order the new meals! Joking aside I have felt like that at points but most of the time I'm really happy with the process.

squindles said:
Just posted a picture on the sticky hun. The pepper was delish :eating:
Jackie xx

Ooh nom nom! I'll defo have to try that!! :)

weasey said:
I'm quite happy for the end to take a little longer at the moment as I have too many packs but want an excuse to order the new meals! Joking aside I have felt like that at points but most of the time I'm really happy with the process.

Yeah most of the time it feels easier than it probably should be, but other days it feels like the hardest thing I've done. I have plenty of packs and I just ordered another weeks worth too, but I just want the weight off now, I am so inpatient! Lol! :D

Me too but I've got a ling way to go yet, till end of may :(
But even though am enjoying S&S, I still do crave small things like most of us.

v12345 said:
Me too but I've got a ling way to go yet, till end of may :(
But even though am enjoying S&S, I still do crave small things like most of us.

I think I may have to go to end of may too. How much are you hoping to lose in total?

Kiika said:
I think I may have to go to end of may too. How much are you hoping to lose in total?

I stated at 85.5 kgs n hoping to get down to 59 kgs! It's a long way but do-able!
How much u want to lose Hun?
Xx

I stated at 85.5 kgs n hoping to get down to 59 kgs! It's a long way but do-able!
How much u want to lose Hun?
Xx

I want to lose 34lbs (15.5kg I think) to allow me half a stone back on when re-feeding. I started 11 days ago but not weighed yet, so I dont know what my weight loss is like (fast or slow) so maybe it'll take less time, maybe more.

but I'll weigh at the end of the month and see how i've done. I lost 4lbs the week before starting using slimfast, so I lost my water weight that week not on S&S.

Unfortunately, the lower you go, the slower the loss so I'm expecting it to take a while.

Kiika said:
I know I shouldn't wish for it, but loads of things today are making me look forward to the end of this.

I was thinking of simple little things I'll be able to eat at the end (not all at once). like having a piece of fudge, or a glass of wine or even adding red onion & Philadelphia to my mushrooms then pouring it over steak mmmmm

I'm still 100% today tho, just having a bit of a daydream :)

I know i sit & count up how much i have to loose & long it will take. Thankfully not as long as it woukd have taken on ww but il be going back to my ww class to help loose the last wee bit and mantain my weight. Altho its going to be fun explaining how i lost so much weight so quickly lol

Kiika said:
I want to lose 34lbs (15.5kg I think) to allow me half a stone back on when re-feeding. I started 11 days ago but not weighed yet, so I dont know what my weight loss is like (fast or slow) so maybe it'll take less time, maybe more.

but I'll weigh at the end of the month and see how i've done. I lost 4lbs the week before starting using slimfast, so I lost my water weight that week not on S&S.

Unfortunately, the lower you go, the slower the loss so I'm expecting it to take a while.

At least it will come off Hun, fingers crossed it's a bit quicker.
X

Back