Can't wait to get started!!!

DiamondDoll

Hi :)

Been reading through all the post/ diaries and can't wait to join you all. I have order a box of 50 chocolate shakes (Saturday) and am hoping they will be with me tomorrow at some point now all these bank holidays are over. Just thought I would introduce myself as I can envisage I will be posting here ALOT (total food junkie attempting TS! ). I'm 26, my current weight is pushing 15 stones, and aiming for 10 stones. I have tried Cambridge before and lasted a week before talking myself out of it.

hope you all enjoyed Easter break xx

Hi

You will get all the support and tons of encouragement on this site. You have made a good decision to start again and i wish you every success with your weight loss. Just stick to it, you wont be disappointed. I have lost a total of 12lbs already and Ive only been on this diet 9 days. I lost 10lbs in the first 7 days, and had a sneaky peek today to discover Ive lost another 2lbs....yay!!

Just keep to it and keep coming on here for great hints, tips, advice etc, when you need it.

All the best :)

fat2fit said:
Hi

You will get all the support and tons of encouragement on this site. You have made a good decision to start again and i wish you every success with your weight loss. Just stick to it, you wont be disappointed. I have lost a total of 12lbs already and Ive only been on this diet 9 days. I lost 10lbs in the first 7 days, and had a sneaky peek today to discover Ive lost another 2lbs....yay!!

Just keep to it and keep coming on here for great hints, tips, advice etc, when you need it.

Hey well done, yes very true all the hard work pays of! Keep it up ur just an inspiration xx

fat2fit said:
Hi

That's flipping fantastic!!! Ive only ordered chocolate as I know how funny I am with new tastes! How are you finding the tastes? I know I probably won't just beagle to make it on chocolate alone(plus I'm a savoury kinda gal!!) xx

allwaysonadiet said:
Welcome diamondDoll good luck on your exante journey, Look forward to seeing you shrink :D

Thank youuu :D I'm too excited about this... Love the results I've been reading your all doing so great xx

That's flipping fantastic!!! Ive only ordered chocolate as I know how funny I am with new tastes! How are you finding the tastes? I know I probably won't just beagle to make it on chocolate alone(plus I'm a savoury kinda gal!!) xx

Thanks. Im actually enjoying the shakes and soups. I spice the soups up a little with black pepper, boullion, tabasco sauce and you wouldnt even know they were diet shakes lol, and i love the chocolate shakes, they are my fav!! :D

Welcome and good luck!! This site is absolutely fantastic for support, motivation and advice. Looking to hear about your weight loss journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DiamondDoll said:
Hi :)

Been reading through all the post/ diaries and can't wait to join you all. I have order a box of 50 chocolate shakes (Saturday) and am hoping they will be with me tomorrow at some point now all these bank holidays are over. Just thought I would introduce myself as I can envisage I will be posting here ALOT (total food junkie attempting TS! ). I'm 26, my current weight is pushing 15 stones, and aiming for 10 stones. I have tried Cambridge before and lasted a week before talking myself out of it.

hope you all enjoyed Easter break xx

Hi and welcome to exante :D if you really want to see 10 stone on the scales it is achievable with exante! The first weeks the worst but if you take paracetamol for the Headaches, and drink gallons off water! You'll be fine,once in Ketosis the burst off energy you have is great :D you can do it x

Back