Cant wait to join WW class on wednesday

Lisajw200

Hiya I'm an indecisive person and was gonna do the old plan coz I didn't fancy joining a class on my own. I have 9.5 st to lose and have been thinking it over and thought there's no way I can lose all this weight on my own with a little old discover folder all on my own. I'm do serious about losing all this weight now. So I know I'm gonna need all the support I can get. I would cave in if I did discover plan on my own. I could cry with all this weight to lose. The last time I was a size 14 was in my teens I'm 44 now. So hi once again peeps :)

Hiya *waves* I am doing WW online but am gonna join a class this Wednesday as well!! I have 3 stone to lose. We can do this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great yeah good luck for Wednesda. Yes we can do this keep posting on how your getting on. :)

Hi there I have been doing weight watchers on line joined a gym and I am so positive this time around lost 1 stone 8 since feb goodluck

Hiya anitajane well done on your loss. Oncce I'm a bit lighter I hope to join a gym too.

flumpet said:
Hiya anitajane well done on your loss. Oncce I'm a bit lighter I hope to join a gym too.

Hi thanks I joined the gym straight away really helped loosing and toning I still have about 2 stone to go

Hi yeah trouble is I have breathing problems so gonna do gentle exercise to start with. :)

Hi flumpet, just wanted to say good luck!!

I'm doing it online cos I can't get to a class regularly enough with my job. And walking (especially when you're larger) can be just as effective as thumping it in the gym, just start slow and build up gradually!

Good luck for tomorrow. I joined on Thursday but only started today as I was away all weekend!

Hiya well I've had time to ponder and ruminate and really feel too nervous to join a class on my own and money is tight too atm. I can't afford to join a class after working out my finances. So gonna follow discover plan. I still have the books from a couple of years ago.

Back