Capricorns -time to return and shed this wobble "again"

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
Good evening all.......

Some of you might remember me, I have spotted a few names still here that I remember well :)wavey: -hellooooo to you)

Well -the fact that I am back after so long might give you a clue as to what has been happening weight wise:whistle:. I did so well just after CharlieB was born and well its slowly gone t*ts up - a combination of being pooped and putting myself at the bottom of the pile has lead to me being back up to 253lbs :copon: -still at least I haven't gained it all back and sooooo here I am.... today I signed up to 3 month SW online, I weighed in, hubby took my mug shots and I have my shopping coming from Tesco early tomorrow -so Im all good to go :D.

Here is the reason for my tiredness (he will be 9 months tomorrow) DSCF0060.jpgDSCF0148.jpgDSCF0597.jpgDSCF0629.jpgalthough he is worth every yawn and bleary eye :bighug:... the little chimp is already walking along furniture and dragging you around the house because he wants to walk -but is also trying to make you let go so he can try on his own....:eek: so I really need to get my bum into gear so I can keep up with him...
Im going to be trying my best to stick to EE (anyone who knows me will know that Im a devil for red/green days) -but as EE has less weighing thats what Im going with for now, Im still badooby feeding my little fella so I get an extra hexA..
Todays menu has looked like this:-

• apple
  • pear
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
  • huge salad
  • turkey
  • boiled potatoes
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • banana
  • easy cheesy pasta:-
  • pasta
  • onions
  • peppers
  • peas
  • corn
  • 28g chorizo (2)
  • 40g low fat cheddar (6)
  • apple
​so I make that 2hexA and 10.5syns used and I still have a hexB to use.....
Right -just a quick one from me to start with and I will head off and change my signature :p, hope everyone is well... have a lovely evening all....

Morning all....

So, day 2 and off to a good start - although I didn't get around to brekkie this morning - between feeding the little man, receiving my Tesco order and general house work ...I somehow never got around to it :doh: soooooooooooo I am just having an early lunch..:-

• home made butternut squash soup
  • wholemeal pitta (B)
  • boiled ham
  • salad
1356780311218.jpg
Charlie had the soup too but he got crumbled up lancashire cheese in his too mmmmmmm. I have to admit too that I certainly can't blame the little man for me eating his leftovers as he rarely has any :p -he is, like his mummy and LOVES his food so often he has his meal and then hangs his nose over our meals too and "helps" us with ours!!! Im thrilled with the little mans eating though as he LOVES all greenery -spinach, asparagus and watercress being 3 of his faves :happy036:. The only things he has turned his nose up at so far have been chocolate (someone tried to give him a piece of jaffa cake and he spat it out) oh and baby rice.. I tried to use a little when I first started weaning -to take the edge of some stewed fruit, but he spat it out. Other than that he has a great appetite.

Im not entirely sure yet what Im doing for dinner tonight.... Im possibly fancying jacket potatoes with cottage cheese and salad....
in which case it will be :-

• jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • huge salad
  • 500ml semi (2xA)

Now that will leave me all my syns so I will probably "buy" some more milk and have an activia.. I think other than that I will be eating fruit...

We were hoping for a bit of a walk today but as yet the wind is going across ways and so is the rain lol... but if I see a gap I will make a dash for it ;)

Right I had better get off and try and meal plan for the rest of the week... have a lovely day everyone....

I used to love reading you diary Capricorn and well done for putting a stop to the weight gain. You did so well before, as I am sure you will do again. Your little was is very cute, love his hair!

Thanks for popping in chelle86, I really shouldn't have got back to this size after all my hard work..but hey ho - I did it before so I know I can do it again :cross:.... best of luck with your journey too.

Well folks -I bit the bullet and went out in the rain... was tipping it down but I wrapped up, got CharlieB snuggled up in his pushchair and off we went... taking hubby with us too ;). So thats 1hr of trudging up n down hill..... every little helps I guess and the little one enjoyed it too .... he sat grinning the whole way round. me n daddy squished and dripped our way :p. Now Charlie is relaxing (watching Charley Bear) and daddy is snoring on the sofa :p.... its supposed to be the other way round mind ;)

So then having settled on jackets for dinner -they are in the remoska as I type so they can get really crispy. Since lunch I have had 2 huge plums and an apple -so "so far so good". When I have done this I need to get the goan pork marinading and whilst Im at it Im going to get some slow cooker chinese pork on the go too :drool: -god I forgot how much I loved my SW recipes..... I just need to make sure I keep organised and don't get caught on the hop.

Right I had better get off and get it done whilst I have the time... have a good afternoon all!!!

Hi Capricorn and welcome back to SW and minis :D

If your doing SW online you might wanna check out the wholemeal pitta as they have now removed them from the B choice list. Dont want you using duff info so early on with your new start.

Good luck x

Hi Pandora... we must have been typing at the same time. I really should have put a stop to the weight gain before now -but better late than never I guess ;)

We don't know where Charlie gets his colouring from -its not me or his dad (I think it must be my grandma) , but this is what happens when he goes to bed after a bath without getting his hair brushed :p
2012-07-22 07.52.29.jpg
Hope you are well...

Hi Capricorn and welcome back to SW and minis :D

If your doing SW online you might wanna check out the wholemeal pitta as they have now removed them from the B choice list. Dont want you using duff info so early on with your new start.

Good luck x
ooooh bugger my old boots -thanks for that.... I should have known that minimins would me more useful than the SW online site..better get off and check the syns..-good job I haven't used any yet....

Apparently its because the fibre content has changed in the Co op ones

AHHHH - well thats 8 syns I could have saved if I had checked first :eek:... I would have had bread instead (I prefer it anyway lol)... still at least you rescued me before I went over my syns -thankyou!!!!

Hey Cap!!

I haven't been on here since you had Charlie really. this is the first time since i said congrats to you 9 months ago (how fast has that gone?), decided to look you up as noticed your old diary hadn't been updated since I last logged on and so pleased to find you've started a new diary. Good luck for your new journey, you'll shed those lbs in no time. I, on the other hand have been around the same weight for 18 months give or take a few lbs in each direction. I'm back at group but not beem following 100% for a few weeks with xmas. Starting a fresh after new year. Can't wait to follow your progress.

Vix xx

Hi Vix,

Nice to hear from you again.... hope you are well.

I decided to start a new diary -but Im sure it will be as full of waffle as the old one :p - well done on maintaining..... I did well for quite a while and then to be honest something had to give time/energy wise and that was what snapped. Still Im back onto it now so lets hope I can back into the swing of it ok. Best of luck with getting back into it now xmas is done.

Well Im about off for bed and my day finished with some more fruit and an activia -so thats 2hexAs and 10.5syns -but I missed my hexB again as I had that bloomin pitta by mistake so I didn't need anything else to use the hexB on... I must be more vigilant with the new changes.

Right -off to bed for me.. have a good night all!!

Goooood morning all....

Hi Happy Holidays -I am feeling suprisingly positive, I think I just realise that no-one is to blame for the weight going back on but ME and no-one can do anything about it but ME,,, plus I know that SW works for me as long as I simply stick to plan -so this wobble WILL come back off again.... hope you are well,

Well, off to a good start this morning - I managed to make time to have brekkie....

• 35g oats (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1/2 banana -other 1/2 went in charlies brekkie
  • frozen strawberries
  • frozen blueberries
  • 1tsp sugar (1)
2012-12-30 09.38.46.jpg

We are nipping to a bit of a do at my brothers later (only across the road) - if I have anything Im planning on it just being salad, lean meat, fruit.... then we are off for the same walk as yesterday (minus the rain so far :D)... and then for dinner tonight if all goes accordingly Im doing :-

• roast pork
  • potatoes (1)
  • carrots
  • brussels
  • cauli
  • broccoli.
  • gravy (2)

I will use another HexA on 250ml semi -so that will leave me upto 11 syns "just incase"

ooooh and this was yesterday dinner...
2012-12-29 18.22.27.jpg
Right Im off for a shower whilst the little man sleeps in his rocking chair.. daddy is in there too so I know he is fine...

Have a lovely day all... I will probably pop back later with a foody update
;)

Good afternoo all....

Made it back from my brothers safe n sound and all syns in tact :p...... there was a distinct lack of anything I wanted to eat ..so I had a pickled onion :giggle: I can distract folks from me not eating by busying myself with seeing to the little fella ;)..luckily that huge bowl of fruity porridge and an apple set me up nicely. We stayed about 2.5hrs and then loaded little monkey pants into his pushchair and did the sam 1hr-ish walk we did yesterday (only this time with much less rain :D)..... have to say Im pooped and achy now -but it will be worth it, Im much less prone to eat bad stuff when I have done some exercise.

I have just popped the roasties in and we are sticking to pork, carrots and brussels -but giving the cauli/broc a miss as we fancy something simple, so not loads of different veg-So I will up the carrots n brussels;).

Well -thats day 3 nearly done with,,,, so Im off to relax until dinner is ready (or Charlie wants a badooby)..... ooh and I will have an activia later to use a few syns and "buy" some milk with the others!!

Have a god evening all and keep at it...

A belated Happy new year everyone...:new_year:

Sorry I have been missing a couple of days- first the PC went belly up, hubby had to take it back to factory setting and then yesterday we went in search of a new bed and sofas... got some cracking deals on the sofas the 3 seater was down from near £1000 to £299 and they are very similar to the ones we have now in as much that 4 out of the 5 seats recline -the ones we have now are leather ... the new ones are fabric ( I have found leather no easier to keep clean!!).. we have to wait about 15 weeks but its not a problem, and then the bed should be here in about 3 weeks :fingerscrossed: we have gone for a 5ft divan with 4 drawers -we seriously need all the storage we can muster :p. Hubby reckons that he is sure that he won't gain any of the extra room "don't know what he means :whistle:.....

Anyway -back onto the important stuff.. Im still on track .... no "naughties" have passed my lips! although I have missed my hexB on a couple of occasions (most unlike me)... anyway I have decided to go green today...well I have managed to wait 5 days before sneaking one in :p.... I get 5 hex's on this so it should look like this:-

• 2 wholemeal bread (B)
  • 3 eggs scrmbled
  • tomato ketchup (1)

• 750ml semi (3xA)

• easy cheesy pasta :-
  • pasta
  • onions
  • peppers
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • mushrooms
  • 40g low fat cheese (B)

• potatoes n onions
  • activia intensely (2.5)

That still leaves me 11.5 syns to use if I need them. Only tomorrow to go and then time for my weigh in.....:p
Have a lovely day everyone....

Hi :) I remember you....I too am returning to the fold after a tear of silly vlcd's losing lots and gaining it all back and more :eek:. I've seen the light at last and come back to complete my journey in a safe and natural way where my gorgeous family stop worrying about me!!
It's lovely to see you back and your son is absolutely gorgeous :D. I can't wait to follow your progress and your scrummy food which I remember from last time :p
Wishing you loads of luck on your journey but don't think you'll need it as you rocked SW last time and I don't doubt this time will be any different
xxx

Hi Claire..

Nice to hear from you.... looks like are about the same weight too -although you have a couple of inches on me *damn my height*:p.... we can cheer each other along if you like.. -if you have a diary I will subscribe and follow you *not in a stalker like fashion*:D

I didn't even try any other diet ... unless there is a diet called "I can't be bothered what I eat diet" :giggle:... I remember the vlc diets from before I started SW and luckily there is nothing that could get me back there ..I remember the constipation, bad breath etc that went with :whistle:...
I feel confident that I can get the weight back off as long as I keep focused -Im sure you will do it too -hope you get off to a good start :cross:.

Well folks things didn't quite go according to plan today -I didn't fancy my lunch so I just had fruit -not exactly what I should have done but Im not going to eat what I don't fancy ;)... on the UP side we got out for another walk -so thats another 60 mins covered. Its nothing compared to when I was in Germany losing all the weight before (but then I didn't have my bootiful little munchkin to wear me out :4635: - so, for now at least its a case of slow n steady.... hopefully as the weight comes off I will get my energy levels back up..

Back