Caramel Shake?

Yes, lovely hot! OK cold though too.

Yes, quite sweet too.

Someone let me know how the added coffee went please and how much you put in. I put 2 expresso shots in the vanilla but don't want the coffee to overpower the caramel so maybe 1 is enough?

Yeah, I'm going to go for just 1 teaspoon of coffee cos I don't like strong coffee anyway. I'll let you know how that goes :)

Someone let me know how the added coffee went please and how much you put in. I put 2 expresso shots in the vanilla but don't want the coffee to overpower the caramel so maybe 1 is enough?

This is how I did it: water into the blender, added 1 level teaspoon coffee, added caramel shake, blended until frothy, pour into mug, heat in microwave.........BLISS just begins to describe the taste!

Oh no, you've got me craving that now and I've had my daily shake! Will have to wait for another day. In fact, thinking about it it'll have to wait until Monday as all of my caramel shakes are in work :(

Awww, never mind BG. At least it's something to look forward to on a Monday morn :)

I'm tasting it already! :)

I really like the caramel and I will definately try it hot now :-D I really enjoy the crispy chocolate,vanilla crispy and chocolate shakes too :-D not ordering banana again as it tastes too chemically!

Banana used to be my all time favourite but some of the new shakes are starting to eclipse my old favourites now.

And the point is tara that it really doesn't matter does it? I could happily have my favourite shake every day. As long as you have at least 3 products across the range that you actually like to eat this plan is doable I think.

I love the choc! Today, one of my colleagues is on her first day. She didn't mix the choc one properly, so I said, don't worry, the lumps are good too and I meant it! Sadsville. I love all the shakes and the soups! Well, excluding tomato of course!

Yes you definitely need a shoosher! I can't believe how good the shakes are considering they are mixed with water - yummy!

Back