Caramelcherry's last hurdle Diary - Please kick my ass when necessary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by caramelcherry, 13 December 2009 Social URL.

1. caramelcherry

caramelcherry Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Harcombe/Paleo
    Hi everyone

I initially lost three stone with Lighterlife (I've seemed to have gained a couple pounds since then)

Anyways my goal was always to lose 6 stones. I would now like to lose the remaining 3-4 stones through WW.

I'm determined to do this, so will track my record on here. any support would be great:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Hey :) Welcome to WW :D

Let us know how you are getting on, have u joined a class, or going it alone?

4. Elkay

Elkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi ya. Good luck with WW. You've done very losing 3 stone.

I lost 3 stone with WW 19 years ago after having my son. It took me a while but it stayed off for many years - it's only been the past 4-5 years that I have slowly put some back on. It's a great plan and can easily fit around family eating and eating out (with a bit of planning) - all the better for sticking with it long term. I am currently following the plan on my own so find this site invaluable - great for ideas when you find your menus are getting boring!

Look forward to reading your post.

Lesley
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.