Carb craving :(

Emma789

I am really craving bread! Tiger bread, Danish bread, beans on toast! God today is my 6th day on lipo trim and have felt great until now:(
can anyone help me curb these cravings

ohhh even fig rolls, garibaldi a!!!!

OMG! Im having cravings under the sun today!!! I too have been craving tiger bread, how weird is that, buttred and nice thick soft slices..mmm, its ttorture!! I havent got an ansa luv! I just textedmy hubby saying im finding this raelly hard this week so words of encouragmetn needed adn he replied telling me to keep going cos im looking more and more gorgeous - so i guess thats motivation! lol! so all i can do is say the same to u! carry on becuase ull be skinny minnie and gorgeous in no time! just drink loads of water adn try keep your mind occupied with othet things, read a book, do some star jumps! This week adn week 5 were particulary hard with cravings for me - just take one day at a time i say - im just gonna tell myself to try and get through the end of today and see what tomorrow brin

COME ON!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!

Oh thank you so much! My mum works in McVicties so I'm constantly surrounded by biscuits, I can cope with that but she just did a shop and OMGosh the amount of bread is unbearable

Back