Carb Free Sweets

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princess farkie, 5 October 2007 Social URL.

1. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Can Icemoose or a CDC please help me with a query.
    I was just wondering whether it would be ok to have carb free sweets while on SS?

I've got no problem being tempted by food and happily have just my 3 packs per day but want a different taste other than toothpaste and metal!

I have the odd coke zero and that hasn't affected me, but just wanted your opinion on the sweets? Just thinking about having a couple in the evenings while OH is munching on his yummies!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Carb free sweets still contain it's NO.

I do chew some sugarfree Trident gum...this helps me....although for some people it can make you feel hungry so be careful.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

.... and the flavourings can trigger cravings.
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I have had the odd sugar-free mint with no ill effect.
  6. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    If they've no carbs they must be sugar-free & then it's the same principle as chewing gum as they'll use the same ingredients.

I have an occassional Riccola sugar-free sweet and it doesn't affect me, nor does chewing gum :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.