Carb Intakes

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by libbywhite, 7 June 2010 Social URL.

1. libbywhite

libbywhite gonna do it

Please could people let me know there current maximum intakes?? New to this and considering and researching before I take the plunge!!! :17729:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clear_d

clear_d Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.33%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    well i try to keep mysellf around or under the 1000 a day intake, however i also go to the gym most days so i burn a fair bit.. but it seems to be working

4. Ronsy

Ronsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.03%)
    Diet:
    Hypnosis & Low Carb
    Hi Libby, I have a max of 800 cals and 80 carb per day. I'ts working for me but do your research and pick the right one for you.

Low carb & VLC seem to both work by putting your body into ketosis which is great as you don't get hungry but you do have to drink a lot of water every day. I track my carbs intake by using an app on my phone as it makes it so much easier, and I don't use the sticks as I know I'm in ketose as I have to use mouthwash so may times a day (one of the side affects is bad breath) but it's worth it to get a kick start on losing weight.

Take your time, there is a lot of info on this site so have a good look around and ask as many questions as you need.

Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.