Carbo Load - CD SS step1

SaraJaneQ

Before I started my CD on Sunday (day3) today I had a Carbo load on Saturday as I went out with friends and ended up eating bit too much eeek :( I know it's day 3 but I am worried I won't be going Into kito before my first weigh or even any time soon - i am 5ft4 and 12st :( please help x

Ps: I haven't cheated and don't intend to plus been drinking lots of water and brisk walked today 30min x

don't worry about it - you will go into ketosis and everyone has a different body for some it is immediate for others it takes a while.

just stick with the diet and drink plenty of water.

jen x

Aw thanks jem hopefully I will get there.. Caved today eeeek - had a soft boiled egg by itself - hope that doesn't ruin everything :( haven't touched anything else :s

That's not caving in - that's allowed on ss+ whatever keeps you going gun is good in my book x

SaraJane don't worry! I was told to prepare my body for the diet before starting, but had major carbs right up until the day I started. I weighed myself on day 3 and was gutted to see I had only lost 1lb! So I stopped weighing myself, and just got on with it, thinking that at least week 2 would be better. But come my first week weigh in I had lost 12.5lbs!! Just drink lots of water and stay strong.

How are you getting on? x

I'm good hub just determined to stay focused WI on Tuesday and I'm hoping for a good loss though really don't feel like I've lost anything this week.

Sticking in though and just drinking my water :) xxxx

jem021286 said:
I'm good hub just determined to stay focused WI on Tuesday and I'm hoping for a good loss though really don't feel like I've lost anything this week.

Sticking in though and just drinking my water :) xxxx

Jem Hun u will be fine I know it.. My weigh in today wish me luckkkkkk... Not expecting much lol. X

Back