Attack Carbs in Total 100% fat free yoghurt

peony

Silver Member
Hi all
First day on Dukan today - spent 9 months 100% on VLCD packs lasy year so don't find the prospect of Dukan too daunting!- spoilt for choice even in attack phase as far as I am concerned :D

Can anyone tell me whether they think you really can eat limitless quantities of 100% fat free yoghurt in Attack. The book says you can, but even just a few adds up to quite a lot of carbs. Won't that affect weight loss? I am really torn between happily eating my wonderful Total 100% fat free yogs till the cows come home and worrying I won't lose weight if I do :confused:

All thorts welcomed
x

Well done on youre big loss.

Yes on attack the fat free sugar free yogurt is unlimted.
So enjoy it, but make sure youre basing meals on proteins.

Dairy is limited on cruise to 1litre(? is that right amoun).

Yes indeed... As Jaqys says, in attack, no limit on fat free sugar free dairy.

In Cruise, however, the limit is 1L (including skimmed milk, limited at 250ml). I rarely go above 400ml.

Thanks both
that is really helpful, roll on the 0% greek yoghurt! I wonder why it is limitless on Attack but not on cruise. I guess it must be the carb thing.
yep, am basing meals on protein - egg & low fat bacon for lunch, mackerel for tea and lean steak dry fried for supper. I'll be honest, I haven't stopped putting food in my mouth all day (allowed foods!) and I have unbelievably reached the point where I am bored of eating! I never ever thought I would ever say that! If this diet works for me I shall be delighted as I have never eaten so much!
x

Whilst getting into ketosis I ate masses and masses of allowed foods, it has died right off now that I'm in ketosis.

That is good to know, don't think my bank balance could sustain me eating at this level day by day - high protein/low fat is pretty expensive. Still, a lot cheaper than packs I suppose.
Good job getting into ketosis - pleased to hear it is achievable even with eating the yogs. Bet you are filled with energy and pazazz. I was when I was on packs and had rid my body of carbs. Felt like I had springs in my heels!
Good luck with your journey.
x

Thanks! I loved being on LL and lost almost six stone on there but just couldn't get back into the packs and I have an irregular heart beat and think it may well be dangerous if I did it again. I love being in ketosis though and low carbing. I did the Miracle Diet last year that was also low carb but had to come off it on the advice of the doctors, again I was well on my way down when I had to stop and of course the weight just went straight back on.

It is very expensive though this diet (or I'm finding it to be) but needs must and you are right it is cheaper than the food packs I think.

Peony well done on your loss so far, love the pics.

Being a veggie I eat close to the 1kg of FF dairy each day. 350 yoghurt, 200 custard, 100 milk and prob another 150 if I get hungry or use for cooking. Don't panic and enjoy. When u reach Ketosis u will eat less.

What day are u up to of Attack?

We have a thread somewhere about keeping costs down, we ought to keep alive by posting more bargains in it.

The supermarket 3 for £10 deals at the moment can go a long way, especially if you buy 3 whole chickens.

Thanks! I loved being on LL and lost almost six stone on there but just couldn't get back into the packs and I have an irregular heart beat and think it may well be dangerous if I did it again. I love being in ketosis though and low carbing. I did the Miracle Diet last year that was also low carb but had to come off it on the advice of the doctors, again I was well on my way down when I had to stop and of course the weight just went straight back on.

It is very expensive though this diet (or I'm finding it to be) but needs must and you are right it is cheaper than the food packs I think.

Also expensive having to buy new clothes when you lose:D

But a fun fun fun expense, especially when things actually fit and you have a choice, and they have your size in the sales (okay so that didnt happen so much this year yet).

But a fun fun fun expense, especially when things actually fit and you have a choice, and they have your size in the sales (okay so that didnt happen so much this year yet).

It is good being able to go into shops and pick out normal sizes I agree! It's a shame we don't all live nearby, as we could set up a clothes exchange if we did.

Thanks for the kind words about the pics folks. Also good to have more reassurance regarding the ff yoghurts.I must say Bren I am seriously impressed that you are managing to do Dukan veggie, that must really stretch your imaqgination to the limit! Will mean you are more likely to maintain I reckon as you will have learned so much about what you can eat.

The clothes thing is great isn't it? Unfortunately most of the clothes I bought when I reached my goal last summer are too small now :-( That is a very good incentive for me to get back to that weight before this summer I simply refuse to go out and buy bigger ones. I felt so amazing shopping for those clothes last summer, to actually not only able to shop on the high street for the first time in nearly 10 years but also to know I could go into any shop and fit everything they had. Sometimes I even came home with XS labels and in a couple of tops from Topshop size 6!!! I felt FAB! That is my inspiration, and I know I can do it!

Well keep up the good work lovely ladies.

xxxx

PS Only on day 2 Bren, but as I say, compared to 9 months 100% no cheating on packs this is a walk in the park! Slight carb withdrawal headache today but nothing compared to the first 5 days when I started packs - I was incapacitated!
x

Hi peony - I didn't see your pics before (don't ask me how I missed them!). Well done to you!!

Like you, I've been at target before after a large weight loss... this time has to be the last for us both, right?!

and me ....

Hope this doesn't sound rude, but is Peony your real name, or jsut a user name? It is a lovely name and I feel like I want to have another baby, just so that I can call it Peony!

Here Here Maintainer & LajLaj! Determined not to let it slip so easily through my fingers next time - i don't think I really believed I was slim and kept pushing and pushing to see what I could get away with - not much lol!

No m-mouse, just a screen name. I love peonies though, they are my favourite flowers - I had them at my wedding. yes you are right it would be a lovely name for a little girl!

To bring my original question about yoghurts full circle, I have proven you all right as despite eating tesco out of 0% greek yog, I am tonight in ketosis already - yay me! How mental is this diet, you eat your way into ketosis, it's mad!

Back