Careful Snacking

Allure_

Starting again :-)
Okay so i've a bit of a problem with binge eating ..by bit i mean a fairly big problem, i've been able to stick to my ww long enough to lose 2 stone but my doctors giving me 8 weeks to lose another stone i need to do this for myself and get myself together but i need stuff that i can reach for if i feel like i might binge that will satisfy me and not be heavy on points, Any ideas ladies?:)

I recommend snack-a-jacks! I'm a nightmare snacker & once I start I have to force myself to stop! The big snack-a-jacks - cheese ones are 1pp each or 2pp for 2, and they actually taste cheesy! And the choccy ones are nice for a choccy hit (2pp each or 3pp for 2). Otherwise I can only suggest fruit & veggies :)

I can also recommen Dairylea Dunkers at only 3pp each & low fat soft cheese (pps vary) spread on celery :D

Hope this helps & good luck, you can do it! You've done so well x

Charli XxX

I have sesame Ryvita topped with low fat spread and banana x

I'm a serious snacker so apart from veg zero point options here are my fixes:

dairymilk minibar 2pp
crunchie minibar 2pp
caramel minibar 2pp
ice cream wafers 0-3 = 0pp, 3-10 = 1pp, spread with minitub of choc philli 2pp
skips 2pp
snack o jack small crisp packet 2pp
WW hula hoops (actually very similar to regular hh) 2pp
velvet crunch 2pp
packet of refresher sweets 3pp
dipdab 3pp
rice crispie square 3pp
curley wurley (3) with an options hot choc (1) (super treat for winter's evenings :D) 4pp
up to 10 green olives 1pp
3 ryvita cracker breads (1), 1/6 of a tub of philli extra light (1) and 2 turkey rashers (1) 3pp
vitalinia yoghurt 1pp

My biggest downfall before ww was strawberry milkshakes when hungover....especially from Eddie Rockets. There are 20something pp in them so had to come up with another solution. Make a 'smoothie' version. Pile a whole load of frozen berries into blender with 1 vitalinia yoghurt and a small cup of water and voila 1pp milkshake alternative (super to rehydrate a hangover ;) )

Anyway, hope some of them might be of some use :)

Back