Carluccio's

kikaroo

Silver Member
Hi Everyone!

I have a team meal coming up with work and we have to choose our menu before hand.

We're going to Carluccio's and everyone is having pasta dishes

Would I be right in thinking that Linguine Al Frutti Di Mare would be one of the better options? (I don't think it comes with any creamy/oily sauces)
Does anybody have any idea how many syns it would have? (I'm on EE)

- Linguine pasta with squid, mussels, clams and prawns with garlic, herbs and chilli.

All I can find is that it has 507 kcals

Thanks

KK

I don't know if this is late but it is a tomato based dish so you would probably only have to account for the syns in the oil used and maybe the fresh pasta. I hope this helps!
It's a shame they don't have the full nutritional info on their website as I have been a bit stuck on what to choose there as well.

Hi Everyone!

I have a team meal coming up with work and we have to choose our menu before hand.

We're going to Carluccio's and everyone is having pasta dishes

Would I be right in thinking that Linguine Al Frutti Di Mare would be one of the better options? (I don't think it comes with any creamy/oily sauces)
Does anybody have any idea how many syns it would have? (I'm on EE)

- Linguine pasta with squid, mussels, clams and prawns with garlic, herbs and chilli.

All I can find is that it has 507 kcals

Thanks

KK

Probably MUCh too late but I would go for Sea Bream or Rib Eye Steak. I am pretty sure that Carluccio's pasta is all freshly made.

K x

Back